Glory Glory Man Utd

FLIPING DEP!

nooded off when match was just about to comeon, man u scored there 1st goal, he jumped up screaming and yelling me and pup near fell of sofa, dunno who jumped higher me or pup lol :laugh:

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

FLIPING DEP!

nooded off when match was just about to comeon, man u scored there 1st goal, he jumped up screaming and yelling me and pup near fell of sofa, dunno who jumped higher me or pup lol :laugh:

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

:boogie::boogie::boogie::toast::toast::toast::boogie::boogie::boogie:

party at deps :drink::drink::drink:

Love it! the tosser and Blar Arse John Terry Bottled it :tongue2:. the Best team Won It overall......

.....CHAMPIONS.....

What and Wankspanner Ronaldo didn't bottle it I suppose? :thumbdown:

Love it! the tosser and Blar Arse John Terry Bottled it :tongue2: . the Best team Won It overall......

.....CHAMPIONS.....

I'm a neutral jasper and I thought Chelsea were the better team over the 120 minutes.

Man U were in control in the first 30 minutes after that Chelsea took over.

I'm not surprised Sir Alex took Rooney off he wasn't at the races. :no: As for Rio Ferdinand,if you were to take Vidic out of that defence he'd be up shit creek without a paddle. :yes:

In my opinion Avram Grant made a big mistake taking off Joe Cole and replacing him with Anelka,what did he do when he came on. :hmm:

Yep Chelsea had a good second half but Man U should have put it to bed well before that with the Chances they had. Tevez missing a simple slideing tap in, Carrick also not putting in to the side of the keeper when the rebound fell to him too, chelsea came out of the block and put some pressure on with a shot off the post and off the Bar, But Giggs also had a chance to seal it too....

Penalties all come down to Bottle and Chelsea Bottled it big time, Yep Ronaldo Missed one but it wasn't a problem as he bagged his 42'nd of the season during the game :whistling:, the facts are Chelsea Missed 2 and Man U bagged all except one against the supposeing best goalie in the world....

We'll now here all the excuses now how Terry tripped over a Divit in the ground or the ball bobbled! the Fact is the 3 lions man Bottled it on the big occasion when he needed to score to win, I won't be shedding no tears for him!! the big headed nob has had it coming for a while now with his Multimillion pound team brought in team around him falling flat with nothing...

Savour the Moment!! the Best in England did the double over the money bag Pretenders... ;)

Jasper