Hi From the North east/ Uk

Well how to intruduce myself. MMMMMMMM First like say Hi to anyone who Know me from other sites :laugh:

Now to all who I have not talked to before. My name is Pam I own 2 beautiful Labradors Troy and Poppy. I do not hunt shoot all that but owning Labradors I look for any information that helps with their health care for 2 happy Labradors. Troy is 11/12 years old, in a grand old age of retirement. Poppy is a happy active young lady at 3 years old. Troy loves nothing more than kipping out in the garden and Poppy loves her 3 daily walks.

Most of all I talk for England about Labradors. :laugh:

Nice dogs, love labs.

Like my two collies at the mo young and old .. great pic ;)

Hope ya have a great time here :D

Thanks, How old is your dogs Please?

16-17 DUKE a rescue collie and 9 months CHAOS, typical collie with the live stock, training day by day and 4 weeks before her op, we not breeding from her, even though she got blue eyes.

2.jpg

Have to say this was taken a few months back but the only pic I can find with both together

Nice dogs, love labs.

Like my two collies at the mo young and old .. great pic ;)

Hope ya have a great time here :D

Thanks, How old is your dogs Please?

16-17 DUKE a rescue collie and 9 months CHAOS, typical collie with the live stock, training day by day and 4 weeks before her op, we not breeding from her, even though she got blue eyes.

2.jpg

Have to say this was taken a few months back but the only pic I can find with both together

Hi Gav, beautiful dogs. If thats the only one of 2 dogs together that would be my excuse for a photo shoot and some fun with the camera :thumbs:

regards Pam