whats the aa s200 like as a rabbit hunting tool what would it cost me for one with a decent but not too expensive scope and what else would you reccomend for the same price cheers

the s200 will cost a round £370 with a good mil dot scope iv'e got 1 its the best gun iv'e owned i can't fault it :clapper:

I also rate the S200 very well, although it has risen considerably in price over the past year.

Its a cracking PCP and the new model is much improved in design and quality of action etc.

Bear in mind now, for not much more at all you can get its bigger brother the S400 which is a league ahead of the S200 in quality and accuracy at longer distances.

Regards

Paul

www.scottcountry.co.uk

Ive had the gun just over a month now i havnt done much rabbitting with it but it has sorted three out already without any effort one was about 37 yard the other 35 and the other 30 and these where my first rabbits i have had about 8 crows with it 12 ferals and 8 tree rats and shot my first maggy the other day at 47 paces away i am chuffed to bits with it and its deadly accurat 20 yards i can get pellet on pellet and then 30 yards i can hit a 1p everytime its an amazing gun and for an exrta 35 quid you can get a scilencer its the best thing in the world dead quite , deadly accurate and the lightest gun you can find anywhere.

hope that information hellped you i will have to post my pictures up of all my kills when i get a chance

Adam :gunsmilie:

whats the aa s200 like as a rabbit hunting tool what would it cost me for one with a decent but not too expensive scope and what else would you reccomend for the same price cheers

If you're working to a budget then do not forget that you have to get air into your PCP, either by a pump or air / dive cylinder and decanting hoses & gauges. The hidden extras!!

If you're working to a budget then do not forget that you have to get air into your PCP, either by a pump or air / dive cylinder and decanting hoses & gauges. The hidden extras!!

little brothers got a falcon prairie so hes got all that