I'm Looking For A Certain Type Of Belt

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I want to get a belt. Sort that holds ones trousers up. I want it to be 2" wide. Made of tan coloured leather. Able to fit a 31" waist and ~ most importantly ~ able to take my own buckle. My buckle having a two inch slot and a bent peg to go through the hole at the other end. Ye know the thing.

I Don't want Gucci. I Don't want webbing. I Don't want imported, chinese shit. I don't want a huge f*cking Harley Davidson buckle attached. Coming with No Buckle would be ideal. Repeat: I have my own buckle.

Ye'd be amazed how hard such a simple thing can be to track down. Hit the Bay and there's all sorts, but. Ask Google and ye end up reading about some Dublin pub or the adventures of a man on Polling day :icon_eek:

Can anyone please simplify this for me? Who out there sells 2" wide, tan leather belts to which one can fit a ready slotted / looped buckle of their own?

Get one made. I might know of someone who could make it for you. I'll forward the description if you want and see if she can?

Other than that as already said, try Bellman and Flint or one of the guys on here. :thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:rolleyes: Keep trying, folks. Bellman and Flint make Knocker Boxes. I HAVE a buckle ~ don't need a Nazi one, thanks. Fashion concious or Ladies Man? Hardly. Only I wore a black one as uniform for seven years. Now I have a gray, webbing type one I grabbed at the airport after the black one snapped as I came through the checking gates (How f*cking handy was that? Belt snapped as I put it back on. Looked up in horror and there, right in front of me is " Just Belts "! :icon_eek: Couldn't believe it!)

No, I just think a tan coloured belt would look best with this brass buckle I now have. If my Scanner was up and running I'd show ye the bloody thing. 'Old Trap Collector' very thoughtfully picked it up for me. " Ratcatcher ". Little terrier on it. Ok now?

So: I want a belt to put it on :)

Bellman and flint do make belts, they gave me a catalogue after i'd just haggled a load of cash off 2 collars at Lowther. If its as thick as the terrier couple collar I got it'll out last you :whistling:

I want to get a belt. Sort that holds ones trousers up. I want it to be 2" wide. Made of tan coloured leather. Able to fit a 31" waist and ~ most importantly ~ able to take my own buckle. My buckle having a two inch slot and a bent peg to go through the hole at the other end. Ye know the thing.

I Don't want Gucci. I Don't want webbing. I Don't want imported, chinese shit. I don't want a huge f*cking Harley Davidson buckle attached. Coming with No Buckle would be ideal. Repeat: I have my own buckle.

Ye'd be amazed how hard such a simple thing can be to track down. Hit the Bay and there's all sorts, but. Ask Google and ye end up reading about some Dublin pub or the adventures of a man on Polling day :icon_eek:

Can anyone please simplify this for me? Who out there sells 2" wide, tan leather belts to which one can fit a ready slotted / looped buckle of their own?

First, kudos for the 31" waist. Not seen that for nearly 20 years :icon_redface:

But I think you've answered your own question, in our disposable world what you want just isn't being made in an Asian sweatshop so isn't available from fleabay or shops.

Custom made will be easier than scouring every last inch of the world / internet for a 2 inch belt.