MY NEW FERRET

I GOT MY FIRST FERRET THREE DAYS AGO FROM A LOCAL GARDEN LESIRE CENTRE, AND THEY TOLD ME SHE WAS 15 WEEKS OLD. AFTER GETTING HER HOME I NOTICED THAT HER VULVA IS QUITE SWOLLEN, SHE HASNT GOT HAIR LOSS IS EATING AND ISNT THIN, IS THEIR SOMTHING WRONG? I DIDNT THINK SHE COULD COME INTO SEXUAL MATURATY THIS EARLY, LEAST NOT UNTIL SHE WAS A YEAR OLD? I DONT INTEND TO BREED HER AND WAS GOING TO HAVE HER SPAYED IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. SHOULD I DO IT SOONER? IS THIS NORMAL?

WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP ON THIS ONE LADS AS IM QUITE WORRIED BOUT HER AFTER READING THE POSSABLE THINGS THAT SHE COULD GET IF LEFT TOO LONG

CHEERS MANC

post-7741-1210685993.jpg

post-7741-1210686050.jpg

i agree too.. she doesn't have a kit look to her.. and if she was 15 weeks she wouldn't be coming into season...

I'd have a vet check and get her jabbed then speyed if she is in season.. and have a stern talk with that centre for misrespresentation!

We have a garden/pet centre near Bristol that does the same thing. No matter what time of year you go there they will claim they are kits even when it is patently obvious that they aren't. Agree with the others on the jab/spey thing. Trish x