A very odd question

Guest JohnGalway

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know... i kinda wish i had chosen a more girly name because i get tired of being thought of as a man .. or boy.. or the like lol

but "PinkCoyote" just sounds so gay!

PinkCoyote is the coyote sitting next to his mate at the time his mate recieved a 300 WinMag round at treeeeemendous speed to the head :yes:

:icon_eek:

i guess so! lol i have to draw that one now! :clapper:

Two things. Being a mod you get three types of people, those who take you as you ever were, those who want to befriend a mod just because of the title and those who hate the title and think that that title is the person.

Second thing, that mod on the dogs forum sounds liek the wife of a mod on another forum, but I'll not mention any names lol. The disagree at your peril type.

if she has anything to do with beagles then that may be her lol

and i lost my attraction to "authority figures" ages ago lol i'm not saying everyone is like this but i have found that people who hold a position of power are usually jack asses that like bossing others around (again this comes from someone with family deeply embedded in law enforcement) my brother is a cop and only because so he could speed, tell people what to do, and legally carry a gun :laugh: ok well thats blowing it out of proportion, but not too much! so having lived with someone like him.... the badge, or authority position, hasnt given me much of a cause to keep my opinions to myself. all it does is keep me alert so i dont break rules in front of them!

not that i would ever break any rules..... :angel:

No I dont consider myself a respected member or one of "The Few"...........I consider myself a miserable twat with a good word for no one...............which I think is a fair assesment.

Have you got a club?,I'd like to join,£5? :clapper:

Oh, and one last thing...........Wankhorse is a tit! :D

:stupid:

But he's not a bad old tit :good::boogie:

a lovly perked nipple on a warm summers day just showing through a light white cotton strap top infact, almost insignificant, but everyboby who sees it wnats a bit :whistling::tongue2:

glad to have you back wilf, i had shed a tear and had a we dram............ turns out you were just messing..... as per normal :notworthy::notworthy::victory:

Wilf, why has your avatar gone incognito? I wouldn't recognise you now if I bumped into you in the street!

Seriously though, like you say, it's only internet shit! Keep going with the posts. Cheers, D.

This just struck me, I like the question so I thought I'd put it out there for consideration.

So, a lot of us will be members of several forums. Sometimes using the same name sometimes using a different name. Those of us around a while will know who's who usually. So, here's my question...

This is very hypothetical and presumptious by the way, made up in other words :laugh:

You know someone on forum A and talk to them, and know them on forum B and don't talk to them. Do the conditions of the forum dictate how a person acts on that forum compared to the other forum?

Debate please :thumbs:

Yes defiantly, different forums have different rules, forums are a database for internet viewing, so depending on where you view it, different laws apply!

We are talking globally aren’t we ?

Wilf, why has your avatar gone incognito? I wouldn't recognise you now if I bumped into you in the street!

Here he is last summer :

9eba1954.jpg

thats freaky... looks like my own father!! :icon_eek::blink: ...... :hmm: ... nah.. my dad has a bit more hair on his head and less on his arms lol

Your not jacking on us are you wilf? You take the hump pretty easy... Instead of running the place down, why not hang around and post some worthwhile threads for others like yourself to read...

Right, toys firmly back in pram now old chap............

No I dont consider myself a respected member or one of "The Few"...........I consider myself a miserable twat with a good word for no one...............which I think is a fair assesment.

Talking of taking the hump pretty easy, I think pot, kettle and black spring to mind :yes: .............I am not running the place down, just offering an opinion on how I see it............and my opinions dont normally win many friends.

Dont take any of it personnaly old chap, I wont.........it is after all just internet "yak"!

Oh, and one last thing...........Wankhorse is a tit! :D

you crack me up mate stick with it :notworthy:

i dont know... i kinda wish i had chosen a more girly name because i get tired of being thought of as a man .. or boy.. or the like lol

PinkCoyote is the coyote sitting next to his mate at the time his mate recieved a 300 WinMag round at treeeeemendous speed to the head :yes:

as i said i would pinky.jpg

so to answer your question... yes ... i do act differently in this forum than i do in the other. if the dog people ever saw this i would be banned in a second.

Edited by BlueCoyote

Only really go on this forum and another hunting one. I was on a reptile forum but if you started argumentative posts of swore like many members here do you would be off ASAP. So yes people do act differently on different forums but I always have the same name.

Wilf can some times be found on adult forums under the name "fudge muncher" chatting to his chum winkhound "Sausage tugger"..............

as i said i would pinky.jpg

so to answer your question... yes ... i do act differently in this forum than i do in the other. if the dog people ever saw this i would be banned in a second.

That is well drawn BC. Even though it is a bit gorey, it is still well rendered. A bit of black humour I guess :victory:

gory in a hunting forum?

well that coyote didnt suffer, i can tell you that much!

honestly if it does bother some i'll remove it! :unsure: its far from my normal style that much i will admit lol

Edited by BlueCoyote