Dodgy owners bull crosses

Guest greengrass123

Guest greengrass123

Right i might upset some people here [tough shit] having been involved with lurchers for a long time, ive seen the fashion for certain breeds 60s 70 s deerhound crosses then collie crosses courtesy of mr plummer next salukis , beddys ect. Now it seems that bull crosses are all the rage, but looking around do a lot of bull owners really want that type of dog, or is it the hard man image that some owners try to portray. Dont get me wrong ive nothing against bull crosses, its just some of the dick heads that now own them. :gunsmilie:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper: Could not agree more.You see some right W**kers running about with bull crosses these days.Was at Port of Menteith game fair today and one IMBECILE with a bull cross was proclaiming to all and sundry how his dog took a badger on the lamp last week .What a P**ck its these type of binlids that are ruining the hunting game for us all.Nothing against the actual dogs just the A**eholes who use them to try and make themselves look big!!!! :wallbash:
Guest lurcherboy2008
:clapper: Could not agree more.You see some right W**kers running about with bull crosses these days.Was at Port of Menteith game fair today and one IMBECILE with a bull cross was proclaiming to all and sundry how his dog took a badger on the lamp last week .What a P**ck its these type of binlids that are ruining the hunting game for us all.Nothing against the actual dogs just the A**eholes who use them to try and make themselves look big!!!! :wallbash:

thats the type of people who get u caught, why mention badgers its nothing to brag about in the middle of a game fair, plus alot of bull crosses these days getting ruined by people using them too young :whistling:

i think you'll find theres alot of dick heads own lurchers regardless of what breed

Sorry to hijack your thread greengrass, but i must ask hairyface where did he get that picture of the nice arse there :icon_eek:;)

I must get it! :laugh:

Luke.

Not all bull xs are the obvious type (big and bulky). These are the ones i like, not to in your face heavy dogs. All my racier types do there jobs just fine and dont get paraded around scarred up. Good point though i bet alot of the 80lb + dogs that you see dont even know there role in life properly. And thats not me having a go at genuine lads with big uns.

YIS

Stan

Right i might upset some people here [tough shit] having been involved with lurchers for a long time, ive seen the fashion for certain breeds 60s 70 s deerhound crosses then collie crosses courtesy of mr plummer next salukis , beddys ect. Now it seems that bull crosses are all the rage, but looking around do a lot of bull owners really want that type of dog, or is it the hard man image that some owners try to portray. Dont get me wrong ive nothing against bull crosses, its just some of the dick heads that now own them. :gunsmilie:

you obviously have got something against bullxs just as many idiots with the other types of lurcher, get off your soap box and try to be a bit more constructive, obviously another plummer coutrymans weekly reading pratt.

Guest bigredbusa
you obviously have got something against bullxs just as many idiots with the other types of lurcher, get off your soap box and try to be a bit more constructive, obviously another plummer coutrymans weekly reading pratt.

glad you said that , i know a chap who has worked bullx's for 20 years so i wouldnt say they are a 'all the rage dog' .theres always been idiots at the shows and the biggest ones seem to be whippet cross owners lol.

i gave up going to shows years ago after some idiot shouted across the ground 'mate is that a #*&$£! x ghd . :)

Guest greengrass123

Wrong mate got nothing against bull crosses, what i dont like is stupid prats gobbing off at shows, about their illegal activities. And giving the anti hunt lobby more ammunition, true there are plenty of idiots with other types of lurchers, but the bull cross brigade seem to have the monopoly. As for the plummer bit would i own a saluki cross if i took every thing he said as gospel.

well if i was stupid enough to believe what i hear and read i would think all you saluki owners would be out coursing leverets, good job some of us have enough common sense not to believe everything a shame about the rest.

i think the reason for the post was more to do with the type of lad you see with a 80lb bull cross on a chain talking shit at a show rather than the dogs they are usualy about 16-20 years old owned dogs about 2-3 weeks and will probably sell up and start keeping budgies or something these are not real dog people and should be treated with contemped not having a go at all young lads who keep working dogs as we all were there once but lets see how many remain in the game and become real dog men

Guest beddy whippet collie
i think the reason for the post was more to do with the type of lad you see with a 80lb bull cross on a chain talking shit at a show rather than the dogs they are usualy about 16-20 years old owned dogs about 2-3 weeks and will probably sell up and start keeping budgies or something these are not real dog people and should be treated with contemped not having a go at all young lads who keep working dogs as we all were there once but lets see how many remain in the game and become real dog men

i don't think it's just the 16 - 20 year olds that are responsible for bragging about what there bull x's can do , i personally know a few lads that are 30 plus that stand around bragging about what there dogs can kill and believe me i won't have anything to do with them :victory: