crossman accupel

I placed an order yesterday for Crossman Accupels. Company phoned today to inform me that they cannot get them as Crossman have stopped making a number of pellets. I was told that ASI have taken over and they are not allowed to sell them. Is this true?

islayhawk

I placed an order yesterday for Crossman Accupels. Company phoned today to inform me that they cannot get them as Crossman have stopped making a number of pellets. I was told that ASI have taken over and they are not allowed to sell them. Is this true?

islayhawk

I ordered 5000 powapell the other day and not heard any thing as yet, try an online shop that has them in stock, maybe ring first make sure, and stock up.

listen my dear fellows......air arms are great pellets the best ive used i tested acuppel through crono and aa diablo every rifle i gut the aa come out at more ft lb then the acuppel and they are very clean kill pellets try them mybee you like to

listen my dear fellows......air arms are great pellets the best ive used i tested acuppel through crono and aa diablo every rifle i gut the aa come out at more ft lb then the acuppel and they are very clean kill pellets try them mybee you like to

Thanks for that info. I left it up to the suppliers discretion what they supplied instead. They did mention AA diablo so I will give them a try- thanks

islayhawk

I've tried those before, I've tried many different brands, and although they are good, they dont shoot to well in my HW90.

Accupel are the most accurate and hard hitting for my gun.

But lately as I'm now a student again I'm finding myself leaning towards the cheaper brands, like Marksman which are only £3.75 for 500.

The best pellets I have ever fired are Crosman Premiers, but they are out of my price range.

Edited by fillythebish
Hope they haven't stopped producing them - they gave the smallest groups by far in my AA410 - better than Air Arms own brand!!!

As usual, every rifle has its own favourite ammo.....

when i use accupells in my logun it jams every couple of shots, and i was blaming it on my cocking and the rifle.

but i decided to buy logun penetraters and they are perfect in my rifle.

so personally i wouldnt buy accupells. but that is just for my rifle.

Edited by mark01856

bummer.........................i use acupells as they give better grouping with my gun.

i also use aa fields..............don't know if anyone has noticed that the aa fields are slightly longer than the acupells...........this may be the reason that some of you are having jamming problems!! i have heard of this in other guns!!

but if their not available we'll just have find somthing else!?!?!?!

thanks for the info...........and i'm sure someone more learned will add info shortly.

all the best

sean

I used acupels in all my guns until the local gunsmith put me onto to AA diabolo field, used nothing else since,and by the way he put me on to AA because he was let down with a delivery of acupels and that was last october.