reincarnation

i was looking at the number ones on the day you were born thread , and on that site you can find out who was born on the same day as you , so i thought i would check out who died the day i was born or who made space for me to fit into the crazy scheme of things .

cant find anything really , so im copywriting that idea now , a site were you put your date of birth in and a list comes up of who died that day .

any way what i did come across was this site about the "kids" that died in Vietnam http://www.facesfromthewall.com/1967apr.html

what a shocking waste war is we all know it but when you read that site it makes it all the more real and what makes it worse is we are still doing it to day in Iraq .

on a lighter note what are you going to be in your next life http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

A bloke was reading a book on reincarnation..........and his missus asks what he is reading about.

"Reincarnation" he said....................."What's that mean" said the wife,

"Well" said the husband..........."When you die you return to earth as something completely different"

"Oohh" she said..............."I could come back as a pig"

The husband said............."You weren't really listening were you" :laugh:

here's a rabbit reincarnation for you

There were two lovers, who were really into spiritualism and reincarnation. They vowed that if either of them died, the one remaining would try to contact the partner in the world beyond exactly 30 days after their death.

Unfortunately, a few weeks later, the young man died in a car wreck. True to her word, his sweetheart tried to contact him in the spirit world exactly 30 days later.

At the séance, she called out, "John, John, this is Martha. Do you hear me?"A ghostly voice answered her, "Yes Martha, this is John. I can hear you."

Martha tearfully asked, "Oh John, what is it like where you are?"

"It's beautiful. There are azure skies, a soft breeze, sunshine most of the time."

"What do you do all day?" asked Martha.

"Well, Martha, we get up before sunrise, eat some good breakfast, and there's nothing but making love until noon. After lunch, we nap until two and then make love again until about five. After dinner, we go at it again until we fall asleep about 11 p.m."

Martha was somewhat taken aback. "Is that what heaven really is like?"

"Heaven? I'm not in heaven, Martha."

"Well, then, where are you?"

"I'm a rabbit in Arizona."