Large Goods Vehicle

Be really chatty with the examiner ,when i did my test he got talking about the TA for the whole test and forgot to write anything down easy pass for me ,other than that dont mount the churb,good luck .

Top tip RH DONT!! :icon_eek: Took me 3 times to get my class2,make sure you use your mirrors & check your blind spots all the time & make sure the examiner sees you do it.If your driving a splitter make sure your selector is in the right position as you will struggle to pull away in 5/6 gear!!Drive confidently,with a bit luck on your side & you,ll get it.Then welcome to the 56mph stare & even worse road rage :censored:

bally - No mate, not been to see that buck yet. And have not seen any more signs of fallow ;)

Andy - THe splitter is always in high, luckily theres no need for it round the test route's :D I've got the mirrors/blindspot down to a T. well, so my instructor says :D He's also been teaching me all the "truckers slang" :D

Oh yes, 56mph....lovely eh. :D