advice needed of the men on here

Guest friedrice

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you gota do friedrice is part her lips with your fingers and give it a little stroke....now she'll think this is foreplay but really what your doing is chcking for bits of cottage cheese and knicker fluff....while your there have a sneaky whiff at it...now if it smells of wee or old trout you need to bite hard on your tongue to stimulate plenty of saliva....then follow the railway lines to the top where they meet....and get lapping!!!!! Good luck lad and let us know how you get on :tongue4:

This thread is priceless :clapper::clapper:

If I was you lad I would say your out of your depth, quite literally :clapper: A lot of insecure or inexperienced men feel threatened, scared or emasculated by a strong minded woman who knows what she wants in bed and isnt afraid to ask for it if she isnt getting what she wants. Best thing for you to do is get shot of her and go for a lass who's less sexually experienced or demanding and then you will feel more in control of the situation, if you dont and you leave things as they are, 2 things will probably happen, either mr porky wont want to come out and play hide the sausage anymore due to the performance related stress :laugh: or she will probably dump you and move on to a lad who can pleasure her so best end it now and save what dignity you have left :tongue2:

Guest friedrice

w hat does my honey pot mean then ???

she goes on about her pot all the time. my mother goes on about her pot, but i think she means the fat on it,

but my girl aint got no fat, but tell me all the time about her honey pot.

am i missing something or what ? :icon_eek: