for sale lakey/russell

a mate i go digging with as asked me to put this on for him lakey/russell about 19 months old nice dog got a few digs under his belt wants £150 for him lives out located in oxfordshire pm for number cheers tatty.

a mate i go digging with as asked me to put this on for him lakey/russell about 19 months old nice dog got a few digs under his belt wants £150 for him lives out located in oxfordshire pm for number cheers tatty.
why is it going mate any reason :hmm::hmm::hmm:
BECAUSE IT IS A FAILIURE MOST LIKELY.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON A TERRIER KEEPER GETS RID OF HIS DOGS.

thats twice tonight I've seen you say something negative. Why?

In fact this is some thing I rarely do is look at someones profile and most of, if not all of what you say is bollocks, who are you?

Edited by leegreen

You cant sell any dog on this forum without being slated,if your not interested in the dog and more interested in monkeys then fuckoff and dont post you half witt prick.I know i dont post much and thats because of people like monkey shagger who just want to stir shit.Like i said if your not interested in the dog then dont post!

Guest rexdigger

WHY post anything unless you are interested in it????????????????????????????????????? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

WHY post anything unless you are interested in it????????????????????????????????????? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:no::no::no: i am intrestedbut wont to know why its for sale whots the arm in finding out history on the dog :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:
BECAUSE IT IS A FAILIURE MOST LIKELY.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON A TERRIER KEEPER GETS RID OF HIS DOGS.

what gives you the right to say its no good have you seen it work :angry:

maybe you shouldnt say anything till you no the facts pal

because of your remarks it could cost someone a sale of a good working dog for all you no

there seams to be alot of people on here sayings things on other guys threads which isnt on

fair comment we dont no if the dog is a worker or not but we still shouldnt jump on it and say it isnt should we ?

if you where selling something and i said it was crap would you like it ?