I have found that if you have two dogs with fleas sharing the one kennel, if you frontline just one of the dogs it kills the fleas on both dogs! Very handy to know especially as its so god damn expensive. :victory: I have found this only with the drops, I have not tried it with the spray, but I don't see why it should not work.

No , its not obvious. Fleas do not always jump from one host to the next and frontline will wear off after a certain period of time too. The larvae of the flea doesnt live on the dog and so it pupates in the bedding etc. So oonce the flea hatches there is little to stop it jumping onto the non-frontlined animal and feeding, laying eggs and the whole cycle starts again. All because one dog was not treated. :whistling:

I have found that if you have two dogs with fleas sharing the one kennel, if you frontline just one of the dogs it kills the fleas on both dogs! Very handy to know especially as its so god damn expensive. :victory: I have found this only with the drops, I have not tried it with the spray, but I don't see why it should not work.

:thumbdown::wallbash:

No , its not obvious. Fleas do not always jump from one host to the next and frontline will wear off after a certain period of time too. The larvae of the flea doesnt live on the dog and so it pupates in the bedding etc. So oonce the flea hatches there is little to stop it jumping onto the non-frontlined animal and feeding, laying eggs and the whole cycle starts again. All because one dog was not treated. :whistling:

:yes:

I must have misread that, I didn't think that she was diagnosing Knuckle Rash, I thought that was the treatment she was offering, most probably across the bridge of your nose. :whistling::clapper:

I'll have you know I'm a happily married man Wilky :D

I must have misread that, I didn't think that she was diagnosing Knuckle Rash, I thought that was the treatment she was offering, most probably across the bridge of your nose. :whistling::clapper:

I'll have you know I'm a happily married man Wilky :D

:laugh: :laugh:

The dog with the treatment kills off ALL the fleas in the kennel because they don't just stay on the one host, they have a drink and die! When the eggs hatch the same happens again and so on. How can you explain the miracle of no fleas on both dogs after a severe infestation on both? troll e lolly loll :duh: