Moles UK Directory

Matt

If you want to pm me your contact details I'll be happy to talk to you. I understand the reasons for your questions, can I ask if anyone on here has posted they been ripped off? I don't think they will be such posts.

Its sad when the world has got so shitty that all genuine offers are treated with suspicion.

Matt I never said the FSB had anything to do with the sale, trust me if your genuine about joining you won't look back, the contacts alone are worth it. Can I just add I was in talks to a member of the FSB about trade marking Moles UK thats how serious I was.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm good luck with the sale any hows, I dont really think that you were getting shitty comments, just genuine feed back from people who obviously know how business advertising works,

My last querry is did you sell the data base to the Inland Revenue......judging from the following statment it seems you may of done :whistling:

"I'll just add that it suprised me just how many were catching moles with out public liability or paying taxes on thier extra income" :tongue2:

Public liability Ins Spam anyone :blink: