overturning the hunting ban

am i right in thinking that if the tories get in at the next general election that this stupid hunting ban will be overturned, surely this policy alone could win them massive amounts of support if all hunters voted, a vote for the tories would be a vote for hunting yes?

would like to hear some peoples thoughts on this

Tim

Guest BIG FRANK
am i right in thinking that if the tories get in at the next general election that this stupid hunting ban will be overturned, surely this policy alone could win them massive amounts of support if all hunters voted, a vote for the tories would be a vote for hunting yes?

Tim

this tread will be deleted mate i wouldnt bother!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Didn't their leader recently say he's 'Put it open to a free vote'? Much the same as Blair, did, as far as I know :hmm:

Anyway, the tories brought in the Dangerous Dogs Act (of Genocide). And how many of them run lurkers or dig up terriers?

Not so cut and dried, is it?

Tim

this tread will be deleted mate i wouldnt bother!!!!!!!!!

why would a thread on the hunting ban be deleated from a hunting website am i missing something

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:clapper: Only allowed myself the one, mate. Finish it off later tonight. I'm allowed four Guinnii a night and six shots of Jame'. I have three Guinnii, two tripple J's. Last Guinness and am then generally about ready for a massive on line arguement or else a quiet lay down! :laugh:

Thankfully, most people are gone by then, so I just f*ck off! :D

Didn't their leader recently say he's 'Put it open to a free vote'? Much the same as Blair, did, as far as I know :hmm:

Anyway, the tories brought in the Dangerous Dogs Act (of Genocide). And how many of them run lurkers or dig up terriers?

Not so cut and dried, is it?

Very true , it doesnt matter what government run the country, now the feckin ban is here it will

never be lifted. What chance have you got, when they think fishing+shooting is cruel as well.

When the ban was brought in, it was by people who doint live in the countryside. All wild animals

have to be Controlled, and hunting with dogs is the most Humane way . :victory:

BIRD

Cameron did say he'll overturn the ban but to be honest I think it'll be a fair way down the list if the tories come back to power. Recently as stated he has said he'll put it to a free vote. Will this put us in a better situation than we are in now? I doubt it to be honest.

Any goverment that overturns Labour has a lot of f**k ups to put right before the hunting ban will get addressed unfotunately.

how many other fieldsports have come back?, otter hunting was banned in the late seventies, and in my part of the country they are back, because the rivers are cleaner and it was,nt banned through hunting anyway,the mp,s never have listen to us, the badger population is through the roof,and you get fox dumpers, hunting should never have been an issue, on a recent ferreting trip i got asked if i was badger digging, because i had a spade on my back and my dog. i hate to sound dispondent, will hunting as we new it ever be the same?.

how many other fieldsports have come back?, otter hunting was banned in the late seventies, and in my part of the country they are back, because the rivers are cleaner and it was,nt banned through hunting anyway,the mp,s never have listen to us, the badger population is through the roof,and you get fox dumpers, hunting should never have been an issue, on a recent ferreting trip i got asked if i was badger digging, because i had a spade on my back and my dog. i hate to sound dispondent, will hunting as we new it ever be the same?.

Otters and badgers are still protected species though. Deer, Mink, Hare and Fox are never likely to be protected as they are rife everywhere.

Lets not totally give up hope people, i'd love to see the hunting ban overturned in my lifetime. I'm hoping I will.