What way is this lurcher bred ????

i can see g s d in there my self , but [bANNED TEXT] can a gsd offer a lurcher? i dont see point in useing them will some one please tell me why there used , i know there strong and some clever but no hunting instenks ( bad spelling again sorry lads )

i can see g s d in there my self , but [bANNED TEXT] can a gsd offer a lurcher? i dont see point in useing them will some one please tell me why there used , i know there strong and some clever but no hunting instenks ( bad spelling again sorry lads )

To ask what can they offer a lurcher and state they have no hunting instinct shows you have had little contact with the breed. Try doing a search and find some of the threads or ask Heart of Wales or skycat about their GSD lurchers.....With regards to the breeding of your lurcher, who knows its all guess work really but as long as she works for you, does it matter??

Jesus there is some aggresion on here just lately!!! Everyone needs to chiiiiiiilllll Lol.

I believe the GSD is becoming quite a popular addition to a lurchers make up. They offer brains and prey drive as well as a good coat and good feet.

I am not an expert in many things and dont claim to be but i imagine they offer similar qualities to a lurcher as a collie would?

Obviously each would have there pros and cons but do a bit of research on it and im sure you will agree it can be usefull in a lurchers breeding.

Hope this helps,

Gaz.

Guest BIG FRANK
iv picked up this little 21" bitch resently its f**K knows [bANNED TEXT] from F**k knows who but a very good worker.

and sugestions 2 [bANNED TEXT] way she could be bred i think its whippet x hound x saluki myself. :hmm:

id say collie x whippit may be thrown back over the collie short hair im trying to see it with more hair............. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: yep collie x whippit :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Guest Frank
iv picked up this little 21" bitch resently its f**K knows [bANNED TEXT] from F**k knows who but a very good worker.

and sugestions 2 [bANNED TEXT] way she could be bred i think its whippet x hound x saluki myself. :hmm:

:icon_eek: ..........Could be a litter sister to the pup i had last year???? :hmm:

I sent you a PM

See below.

post-2857-1208279978_thumb.jpg

post-2857-1208280036_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frank
you say i have little contact wit the bereed ye your right thats why i asked , and 2 does it matter [bANNED TEXT] way my mutt bread no it dos not matter a f**k just tought it be intrestin 2 see [bANNED TEXT] replys came in.

Reading my post back it looks harsher than how I intended it. Shepherds have a good nose, coat, pretty good stamina and a fair turn of pace. They also have good agility, inteligence, drive and power. Of course i'm talking about imported working lines and not show crap.................

post-1118-1208280361.jpg

post-1118-1208280370.jpg

My grand dad had a g s d cross, it was an absolute killing machine one of the best he had and he'd had a few. There was quite alot of g s d in it too. They have got a good nose mind. But I got to say I dont know why they put g s d in a lurcher as they havent got a very good back end and are prone to problems.