Lost staff bitch.....

Hia lads, unfortunatley skye my staff went missing last night around the time of 10pm. As my dads friend come round and didn't shut the porch door properly where she lives. All dog wardens phoned etc no sight of her whatsoever. Hope she hasn't gone ito the wrong hands, reward for her return. She was lost from the belle isle area of leeds.

staffy-1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hia lads, unfortunatley skye my staff went missing last night around the time of 10pm. As my dads friend come round and didn't shut the porch door properly where she lives. All dog wardens phoned etc no sight of her whatsoever. Hope she hasn't gone ito the wrong hands, reward for her return. She was lost from the belle isle area of leeds.

staffy-1

I'm in I will keep a close eye out for her.... Hope you get her back home safe and sound.

Do you want me to copy this and put and some more forums???

Edited by WhiteRose

I have had alot of experience in finding lost dogs, the ones that have gone awol.

first things, ring the police..report her stolen.

ring all your local vets and leave your number with them

ring dog rescue centres or whatever you may be round you......

and...you could photocopy some A4 black and white leaflets and tape them to the lamp posts, where people stop their car at a junction, outside pub, local shop, petrol station...Best to state that there is a reward imho....

its rare for a dog to travel more than one mile before it ends up in someones house or property. I have not known it yet with dogs that are lost in relativley rural; areas.

I once lost a russell.....got a phone call about a week later from an old woman, that terrier had been living on her bed a week!! i bet it didnt want to come home!! and that was only 1/4 mile from me.....

dont give up mate, im very confident she will show...