My new S200

Monday i got my new one stock S200 i love it my first PCP and its a dream took it out to zero it today the grouping i could get with it was amazing the accuracy is out standing and it looks amazing.

This is my set up nothing special pretty basic.

I got high mount with hawke HD 6-12x50 AO scopes and the rifle itself is the standard set up and it is soon to have a 10 shot add on attached and the air arms scilencer when a save a little more cash just to make it that bit more special

I will post a picture of it if no one has yet seen the One stock version of the S200 much more attractive i cant tell you that :big_boss:

post-9027-1207779104.jpg

Monday i got my new one stock S200 i love it my first PCP and its a dream took it out to zero it today the grouping i could get with it was amazing the accuracy is out standing and it looks amazing.

I got high mount with hawke HD 6-12x50 AO scopes and the rifle itself is the standard set up and it is soon to have a 10 shot add on attached and the air arms scilencer when a save a little more cash just to make it that bit more special

I will post a picture of it if no one has yet seen the One stock version of the S200 much more attractive i cant tell you that :big_boss:

very nice gun mate im thinking of getting one myself or a similar pcp in that price bracket. whats the scope like?

Excellent gun ive had one and stepped up to s400 wish i never bortherd luved s200 much better

• 4 months later...

i got a brand new mk3 last tuesday. Im over the moon with it, accurate, powerfull, good looking, its got everything!

Its definately worth saving the extra for the multishot conversion and its whisper quiet with the AA Silencer, although ive heard that the weirach ones are even better but you need an adapter for it.

I got a Hawke MAP 6 3-9x50 scope in with my gun and its clear as day.

10/10

Hughesey