YouTube Videos - maybe we should think before we post?

We've all seen the posts that lead us to YouTube and Google videos that show us (as in the hunting fraternity) in a bad light - so why post them?

Surely, if you see a video that makes you repulsed, angry, etc then why not just report it to the host and get it removed rather than post it for all to see? After all, it only takes three clicks to report a video, but endless clicks and typing to post a link on here!

We all know sites such as this are monitored, and every little piece of propoganda that we push towards our opponents can be used in a detrimental way. People in videos that most of us have labelled 'twats' can very easily be labelled as 'typical' by others.

'Think before you link' perhaps?

Crow

Edited by Crow

We've all seen the posts that lead us to YouTube and Google videos that show us (as in the hunting fraternity) in a bad light - so why post them?

Surely, if you see a video that makes you repulsed, angry, etc then why not just report it to the host and get it removed rather than post it for all to see? After all, it only takes three clicks to report a video, but endless clicks and typing to post a link on here!

We all know sites such as this are monitored, and every little piece of propoganda that we push towards our opponents can be used in a detrimental way. People in videos that most of us have labelled 'twats' can very easily be labelled as 'typical' by others.

'Think before you link' perhaps?

Crow

couldnt agree more crow ! :thumbs:

i posted a video clip of suffering deer on here due to them not being properly maintained on a reserve and since then my profile gets viewed 3 or 4 timed a day by people who dont post on here and that i have never chatted to, one of wich even added me as a freind ! as you say mate.....heavily monitored !