ferret licking pepper

I am so sick of these people.

Can any normal Americans on here please say something to convince us that you are not all like that?

I remember the first book I bought from a pet shop about keeping ferrets. It was clearly American and warned against feeding raw meat preferring dried food and ice cream!

We love you guys but please tell us you are not all like that stupid tart feeding a red hot chilli to her ferret! :wallbash:

Can any normal Americans on here please say something to convince us that you are not all like that?

I remember the first book I bought from a pet shop about keeping ferrets. It was clearly American and warned against feeding raw meat preferring dried food and ice cream!

We love you guys but please tell us you are not all like that stupid tart feeding a red hot chilli to her ferret! :wallbash:

no comment from a american yet...

Ahems... as average american as it gets lol.. i say the pledge, stand for the flag and cry over apple pie and the national anthem... does that qualify as american enough ??

ANYWAYS... my ferrets live outside in a 10 x 4 ft shed, plus a 6x4 aviary my DH is building, dust extracted wood shavings for the floor (cause i'm soft) they eat Rabbit, venison, chicken, and lamb what ever is about and handy really, They work damn hard in the winter and chase down Many a bunny for us which keeps them fed almost through the summer...

and yeah.. bein a girly type girl i drag em off to the shows in the summer and walk our big hob on the seafront in Teignmouth cause he likes it and i love the looks from people thinkin i'm nuts... i wouldn't dream of dressin them up in stupid clothes or feeding them baby food, both of my jills are breeding this year before the hob gets a vasectomy, and are doing great thanks to the advice ive found on this site! so thanks guys and gals!

NOT all americans are insane lol