Need help

i am getting a AA S410 TDR this weekend with a bit of luck second hand but it will still do the same job how do you lot think about this gun is it any good will it sort all types of quarry out,

its a short post but would love to know what you think about this rifle i think the looks of the rifle are amazing and really like it but its not all about looks.

Thanks boys buts there is some bad new for me,

went down the local gun shop earlier to get all my kit sorted for when i buy it saturday i asked if they had the TDR and no it was gone i was tamping so i settled with the brand new model of the S200 cracking looking gun and i had 3-9 x 42 sights so there should be a few less bunnies about with a bit of luck

they all do the same job some better than others but i think this gun will be a cracker thanks for you help :gunsmilie:

so what do you think of the S200 lads :whistling:

Edited by Adam-RunningDog

superb gun mate........unfortunately haven't got one but a mate has......and he says its the best gun hes ever had!!!!!!

have a browse on the forum and you'll soon see what others think about the airarms range the 410 in particular.

happy hunting mate.....

If for some reason you want a rifle you can take apart and put in a box then it is very good!

If you just want a good rilfle forget it, there are plenty of better ones, including of course the classic 410!!!

:thumbs::thumbs:

i would like a bit more help on it Deker has put me off the gun,

main thing i would like to knwo the accuracy at about 30 yards whats the smallest grouping i would get ? any ideas

im going to have a look for more reveiws on the internet now to see if i can find more

would also like to know how well the silencer works on it :) i have felt the rifle i like the cocking action and it is really light

so more help would be most appreciated :gunsmilie: Thanks

when I first fired mine with the moderator/silencer, I thought it was'ent working :wallbash: its so quite :clapper:

its a great gun, as stated, its easy to pack away, I bought mine, as I rode to shoots by motorbike, and it was therefore Ideal, however its now left fully fitted in a proper gun case as I take the jeep, dont be put off by it, if you have a good offer on one, and its cheaper than say, a s410 carbine, then go for it, if however you can get a carbine cheaper, then knock it back

If for some reason you want a rifle you can take apart and put in a box then it is very good!

If you just want a good rilfle forget it, there are plenty of better ones, including of course the classic 410!!!

I've had the carbine and classic and personally i think this shoots as well as both, you've also got the advantage of take down.....why do you rate the classic above it Deker ? Just interested mate. For me the whole s410 thing is amazing, because a few 'well known' fella's use them i see all un sundry recommending them... :icon_eek: ...even people who dont/havent shot them.

I've shot with quite a lot of guns but personally i didn't get on well with the classic or carbine. Had the TDR and i too was taken in by all the comments about the classic and carbine so went for them, i wish i hadn't....i should have kept the TDR. The only thing i could knock them for is the availability of the 177 or should i say lack of.

Money..shots per charge, accuracy (barrel length) durability, etc etc..there is nothing wrong with this if you want to put it in a box but like I say there are plenty of guns just as good and better for less money..you pay for convenience with this gun in money and shots etc..take a look at AA website and compare this with the classic!

I've had the carbine and classic and personally i think this shoots as well as both, you've also got the advantage of take down.....why do you rate the classic above it Deker ? Just interested mate. For me the whole s410 thing is amazing, because a few 'well known' fella's use them i see all un sundry recommending them... :icon_eek: ...even people who dont/havent shot them.

I've shot with quite a lot of guns but personally i didn't get on well with the classic or carbine. Had the TDR and i too was taken in by all the comments about the classic and carbine so went for them, i wish i hadn't....i should have kept the TDR. The only thing i could knock them for is the availability of the 177 or should i say lack of.

Money..shots per charge, accuracy (barrel length) durability, etc etc..there is nothing wrong with this if you want to put it in a box but like I say there are plenty of guns just as good and better for less money..you pay for convenience with this gun in money and shots etc..take a look at AA website and compare this with the classic!

Cheers for the reply Deker..... didn't really think about the cost as i've always bought a combo and tended not to consider the price of gun alone. I've never had a problem with accuracy....well sorry i should say i've never shot any better with a classic. Yes i agree the shots per charge is less but for me the convenience of the TDR outweighs this.

There you go then..if you want a Take Down Rifle there is not much (if anything) to beat it!! :thumbs::thumbs: