I think they are great mmate, good introduction into 4x4's, yet not too pricey, cheap on tax, as they only 1600cc mine was a bargain at £500, because me mate was emergrating to oz, have used it around some orchards in kent on a nights rimfire shooting, and it works brill, only downside is no space, unless you lay the rear seats down, and then its only a 2 seater, so I bought a small trailer, made up a removable raised wooden lid, and use that to carry stuff on big ferreting jobs

post-5267-1206731592.jpg

Yep, haven't anything bad about them :thumbs::drink:

Reliable. Simple ,relativly old -fashioned vehicle to work on .Like Stubby says ,a bit short on space maybe. The rust never sleeps but nothing that can't be kept at bay for several MOT's without too much expense.My Suzuki looks a bit like a patchwork quilt thanks to some very artistic welding. I'd have another.

Yep, haven't anything bad about them :thumbs::drink:

Reliable. Simple ,relativly old -fashioned vehicle to work on .Like Stubby says ,a bit short on space maybe. The rust never sleeps but nothing that can't be kept at bay for several MOT's without too much expense.My Suzuki looks a bit like a patchwork quilt thanks to some very artistic welding. I'd have another.

Guys I just purchased the Vitara 2 litre diesel, long wheel base, auto free wheeling hubs, what are these like off road? Steady terrian or will they take on any terrian? Appreciate any info.

TIA

Edited by Tyke

Took the Vitara into a field today purposely bogged it in mud in 2 wheel drive and tried to get out but stuck good. Slipped into 4 wheel high she pissed it, so was well pleased, knew I had 4 low to back me up as well. :clapper: