MARKBRICK1

,,maybe a mod will look at how many user names you have??
i have only just noticed the lime light is begining to fade on you so you are trying to get the mods help to restore it good luck

So are you saying you do have more than one user name ? if so why ? is it, your scared of anyone knowing who you are ?

NO AND NO never been scared of any one .after all people are flesh and blood they bleed just the same as me

LOL i some how think you do have more than one user name, and i think were seeing a bit of the green eyed monster, if you like ill start a post just for you, ill just put it under '' one of my user names is Dog on, please please put me in the lime light instead of markbrick''

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dog on
,,maybe a mod will look at how many user names you have??
i have only just noticed the lime light is begining to fade on you so you are trying to get the mods help to restore it good luck

So are you saying you do have more than one user name ? if so why ? is it, your scared of anyone knowing who you are ?

NO AND NO never been scared of any one .after all people are flesh and blood they bleed just the same as me

LOL i some how think you do have more than one user name, and i think were seeing a bit of the green eyed monster, if you like ill start a post just for you, ill just put it under '' one of my user names is Dog on, please please put me in the lime light instead of markbrick''

i think you will find that mark now knows the person i am i dont need lime light i just need stupid twats like you and whin to stop asking me questions and what is it with having to have another user name if it makes you happy yes i do and it is \\MUSH //now you happy Edited by dog on
i think you will find that mark now knows the person i am i dont need lime light i just need stupid twats like you and whin to stop asking me questions and what is it with having to have another user name if it makes you happy yes i do and it is \\MUSH //now you happy

LOL Ok man, if you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen LOL
Guest dog on
i think you will find that mark now knows the person i am i dont need lime light i just need stupid twats like you and whin to stop asking me questions and what is it with having to have another user name if it makes you happy yes i do and it is \\MUSH //now you happy

seriously.do i come on here asking you questons .NO now ask yourself why Edited by dog on
Guest markbrick1
a good big un will always beat a good little un imo.

ive seen this quoted to death over the years, and i still dont believe it to be absolutly true.

ok were back on track i agree jacob,i dont think for one minute its better to have a good big one over a good little one,little i say 21 to 23 big 26 to 28,no way unless its for other stuff pr ban were talking rabbit hare and fox with the odd roe thrown in,pre ban, disadvantages of big ones out way there advantages especally now,mark

ive seen this quoted to death over the years, and i still dont believe it to be absolutly true.

ok were back on track i agree jacob,i dont think for one minute its better to have a good big one over a good little one,little i say 21 to 23 big 26 to 28,no way unless its for other stuff pr ban were talking rabbit hare and fox with the odd roe thrown in,pre ban, disadvantages of big ones out way there advantages especally now,mark

:thumbs: well said once again mark :thumbs:

seriously.do i come on here asking you questons .NO now ask yourself why

man i don't care why this or why that, answer or don't , don't make any difference to me, as long as i don't have to keep the shit dog you win when running for pink slips.
Guest dog on

seriously.do i come on here asking you questons .NO now ask yourself why

man i don't care why this or why that, answer or don't , don't make any difference to me, as long as i don't have to keep the shit dog you win when running for pink slips.

are you and whin brothers because sometimes it is hard to make sense of the things you write .now why dont you leave this alone and let mark have his thread back because it is geting us knowere
are you and whin brothers because sometimes it is hard to make sense of the things you write .now why dont you leave this alone and let mark have his thread back because it is geting us knowere
don't know could be LOL ok back to marks thread . anyone else besides bob going to take up marks challenge, don't think he would run for pink slips tho as anything can happen to a dog on a run no mater how good a dog it is.
Guest markbrick1
don't know could be LOL ok back to marks thread . anyone else besides bob going to take up marks challenge, don't think he would run for pink slips tho as anything can happen to a dog on a run no mater how good a dog it is.

MUSH,A CHALLANGE WAS SENT TO A FEW WHO SLATED ME AND MY SHOW DOGS :whistling: ,IT WAS MADE REGARDING A TRIP WHAT I MADE UP COUNTRY A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO,IT TOOK ME 5 DAYS AFTER THE TRIP TO GET BACK HOME TO EXCESS A COMPUTER AND BY THIS TIME THERE WAS SEVERAL PEOPLE ON ABOUT MY DOG THAT JACKED,RIGHTLY ARE WRONGLY I PUT UP A CHALLANGE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO WISHED TO BE LITTLE ME AND MY DOGS,BOB WAS NOT ONE OF THEM,AND NOT ONE CAME FORWARD AND TOOK THE CHALLANGE,IN MY BOOK THERE ALL MOUTH AND I PROVED IT,NOW BOB SAID HE WOULD LIKE A RUN OUT OF WHICH I EXCEPTED OF COARSE AND NOW IT HAS GONE TO FREINDLY PMS,BUT TO THOSE WHO CLAIMED AND SAID MY DOG JACKED THE OFFER IS THERE,THEY WONT TAKE IT CAUSE THEY KNOW I WILL TURN UP,AND AGAIN TO FILL YOU IN ABOUT THE FENS 2 WEEKS BEFORE I WENT I WAS GETTIN PMS CALLIN ME A LANCASHIRE REJECT THEN ON A PUBLIC FORUM I GOT A INVITE BY THE PERSON WHO HOUNDED ME WITH INSULTS,NOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????????I TOOK IT,OF COARSE THEY WANTED ME TO LOOK STUPID,MAKE MY LITTLE DOGS JACK,ARE NOT CATCH,WELL THEY WERE WRONG,WHY WHEN IT TOOK ME TILL TUESDAY FROM THURSDAY WAS THERE NO TOPIC UP OF THE RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENED???????MOST PEOPLE WOULD OF DONE????SO THAT IS THE PEOPLE I THREW THE CHALLANGE OUT TO THE ONES WHO SLATED AND LIED ABOUT ME,MARK
markbrick1Mar 28 2008, 11:56 AM

QUOTE (jacob @ Mar 28 2008, 11:48 AM)

QUOTE (thurso jack @ Mar 26 2008, 10:01 AM)

I like something 23-24 to 26 at the most 27 would only have a big dog for one thing, thats 28 up.

Guest bigredbusa

is this still going on ?? mark must be in his element :)

mark , you have some great little rabbiting dogs there but i dont think you should make out they are world beating hare dogs. surely your dog would just get busted running against proper fen dogs???