offers for a track grey hound with papers.

if it isnt fast enough for the track why would it make a good stud ??? the whole point of the greyhound in the lurcher make up is to add SPEED .............

my mate is selling his track grey hound which just isnt fast enough. hes nearly 2 years old and may make a good rabbiting dog or a bloody good stud dog. he said make him a sensible offer. the dog is at uttoxeter, staffordshire. :thumbs:

you can get them for nothing from greyhound kennals mate and there winners finished at 3 year old :icon_eek::icon_eek:

if it isnt fast enough for the track why would it make a good stud ??? the whole point of the greyhound in the lurcher make up is to add SPEED .............

listen hes asked me to put him on here. and by stud i mean lurchers. he aint fast enough cos of injury months ago

my mate is selling his track grey hound which just isnt fast enough. hes nearly 2 years old and may make a good rabbiting dog or a bloody good stud dog. he said make him a sensible offer. the dog is at uttoxeter, staffordshire. :thumbs:

you can get them for nothing from greyhound kennals mate and there winners finished at 3 year old :icon_eek::icon_eek:

if there winners why they in the rescue centre. theyll tell you anything to get rid of em. hes asking for offers as he always says 'anybody willing to pay for a dog is willing to look after it' and if a put him free to good home in 3 months time he'd be back on here as a proven rabbiter up for 300 quid.

if there winners why they in the rescue centre. theyll tell you anything to get rid of em. hes asking for offers as he always says 'anybody willing to pay for a dog is willing to look after it' and if a put him free to good home in 3 months time he'd be back on here as a proven rabbiter up for 300 quid.

My bitch is a winner and its all on greyhound data for the world to see, I know nothing about the racing grading but apparently she was a pretty good grade. She came from a rescue centre and I paid nothing for her.

Your friend will be lucky to get money for a dog carrying an injury that isn't fast enough for the track...

My bitch is a winner and its all on greyhound data for the world to see, I know nothing about the racing grading but apparently she was a pretty good grade. She came from a rescue centre and I paid nothing for her.

Your friend will be lucky to get money for a dog carrying an injury that isn't fast enough for the track...

very true but its worth a try

listen hes asked me to put him on here. and by stud i mean lurchers. he aint fast enough cos of injury months ago

i know that you mean lurchers thats why i am saying why would anybody want to use a dog that isnt fast enough on the track to put over say a collie when what you are looking from a greyhound is SPEED ............

i wouldnt have thought a second or a few tenths would have made any difference in the make up of a lurcher,id be more interested in it phisicaly.. feet/bone/size etc.

but im not a dog man :victory:

ps if it were a bitch you might have had more luck.

greyhounds of avredge class are ten a penny at the moment it isnt hard to pick up a dog of very good class who is no longer any use for racing but would make a good stud as no matter what quality a greyhound is once he is badly injured he isnt worth a kennel space in a racing kennel no matter whether he cost £50 or £5000 he will be pts no questions or will end up in a rescue centre lift the paper there are avredge class greyhounds free to good home from 12 months to 5 years dogs and bitche's no one wants them thats why the rescue centres are full of them so why stud him to bring more monkeys into the world.

Guest smashygadge

a trainer lets me take his for free to make sure off a good home only way their worth money is if they are likely to be trainable to run a bit better or female thats got full

bill health for breeding as an injured grehound wont make a rabbit dog mines 2 years

and i was lucky and got her in good health. but they are prone to injury so one thats been injured on track wont make it in the field.try find him a loving home :thumbs:

greyhounds of avredge class are ten a penny at the moment it isnt hard to pick up a dog of very good class who is no longer any use for racing but would make a good stud as no matter what quality a greyhound is once he is badly injured he isnt worth a kennel space in a racing kennel no matter whether he cost £50 or £5000 he will be pts no questions or will end up in a rescue centre lift the paper there are avredge class greyhounds free to good home from 12 months to 5 years dogs and bitche's no one wants them thats why the rescue centres are full of them so why stud him to bring more monkeys into the world.
how can you write that kreet with all the shit you sell on hear :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: