Guest smashygadge
wish i had a rabbit problem around my way very few n far between... :thumbdown:

well covered with bunnys over my area ive walked some miles all the hares must

be with u buddy wouldnt mind problem with landowners around me seem to like their

rabbits running around in thousands ruining land id understand if they were hares.......

and land i have got of genuine farmers like me to keep them down :thumbs:

Guest DogFaceKillah
i had a snoop round skipton the other night whilst picking up a pup some decent land

were did you have a snoop arawnd at.what dog did you get mate

picked up a bull cross, just had a little poke around outside skipton town thingy majiggy! just off the motorway

Guest john2007oliver

Tallyboy if they are causing that much trouble im sure i could come over and have a go at them :whistling:

Im in the north west and wouldn't mind having ago at them hares either runningman - DFK isnt too far from me .. we could make a day/night of it :whistling:

Guest DogFaceKillah
Tallyboy if they are causing that much trouble im sure i could come over and have a go at them :whistling:

Im in the north west and wouldn't mind having ago at them hares either runningman - DFK isnt too far from me .. we could make a day/night of it :whistling:

mate my boots are hung up for abit, unless a problem charlie about, but yes you could come out with me anytime, im pretty much alone in the dog world here mate!

Guest john2007oliver

mate my boots are hung up for abit, unless a problem charlie about, but yes you could come out with me anytime, im pretty much alone in the dog world here mate!

My mates been speaking to you hasn't he? DL off here, said you was coming out next season :thumbs:

same problem mixy found all over were i hunt from September to January it decimated the rabbit population around south

west lancs.you must be lucky snoop as i spent 3 hrs on the the lamp & didn't see 20 never mind get 20 runs its piss poor round here never known it so bad ATB Pritch

Guest DogFaceKillah

My mates been speaking to you hasn't he? DL off here, said you was coming out next season :thumbs:

is that the guy i got my pup off? simba, aye i will be out with you guys next season, bring this pup on, and hopefully you guys will come and check these ways out with me how does that sound? :victory:

is that the guy i got my pup off? simba, aye i will be out with you guys next season, bring this pup on, and hopefully you guys will come and check these ways out with me how does that sound? :victory:

tell me haw that pup of simba terns awt mate i go awt with simba alot.the pup is of tilley int it.i went to selbey with him on munday

LOADS MY WAY IN NORTH BEDFORDSHIRE. PLENTY TO LAMP, FERRET ETC....

HARES THE SAME, LOADS OF THEM. SHAME ABOUT THE BAN EH.........

PLENTY FOXE'S MUNTYS AND WATER DEER TOO.... :thumbs:

ENOUGH SPORT HERE FOR ME AND THE DOG.

i'm in middle of moving to nottingham from north wales - tons of rabbits in wales, no hare. absoute opposite in notts, loads of hares. all to do with the land though aint it, good flat arable in the east of country, ideal for hares.