FAO lurcher mick

got that right mate its full of wankers dont think anyone on here hunts well they do via pc and pics off google n yahoo pmsl cos its true there is still even 2 sad b*****ds off here ringing me and hanging up with with held numbers but they have left there numbers on the odd occassion obviously forgot to put 141 in front of number then when i ring them back they just hang up propper hard site as ive stated before all mouth no balls im still waiting for some one to come and give me what i deserve lol lol lol how f*****g sad can you get and why lower your self

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right prick why dont you just get off the site now your the one thinkg your all big n hard mouthing off and all that like i said when u p.med me meet me ???????????

your the f*****g arm chair hunter all cock n no balls why dont you go on goole and put in how to hunt insted of being a c**t ?

Guest joe ox

lurchermick/ elstudro1986 is a 2 bit shit bag which I realised 15 minutes after the first and the last time I met him. The best part of him ran down his mothers leg, he is not worth wasting time or energy over just move on and ignore him guys.

Edited by joe ox
lurchermick/ elstudro1986 is a 2 bit shit bag which I realised 15 minutes after the first and the last time I met him. The best part of him ran down his mothers leg, he is not worth wasting time or energy over just move on and ignore him guys.

So!! he's not your best mate then. :whistling::clapper:

So!! he's not your best mate then. :whistling::clapper:

:lol::lol: thought that was funny