FAO lurcher mick

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manda

what the fu*k are you on?? i think you want to add the bit i said about i have been with quite a few women but never touched a one in the 3 year i have been with manda!! and who the f*ck is janine??? if your trying to get manda to bite its not working boy! i swear to god keep pushing me and YOU WILL regret it but am not gonna say owt on here!!! i would have been down by now but not riskin my new job for a little shit like you running straight to the police !!

scott i told you to come down days ago and dont f**k about saying who is janine what about when you picked me up from mine and you asked me if the janine you saw was the right one in the shop next to ur lasses grandmothers BELLS what an ideot u r and a pussy!!!!!!!!!

putting things on a post why bother u wanna get the lads behind you

propper mug p.m me or txt me not tell the world about all this

and as i have clearly stated myself and janine has got the messages on our phones off your no with a date and time?? so how explain that is it a mystery?

there here if any one wants to see them

and as for f*****g your new job up your that lazy your skin could nt graft

and why

scott i told you to come down days ago and dont f**k about saying who is janine what about when you picked me up from mine and you asked me if the janine you saw was the right one in the shop next to ur lasses grandmothers BELLS what an ideot u r and a pussy!!!!!!!!!

and as i have clearly stated myself and janine has got the messages on our phones off your no with a date and time?? so how explain that is it a mystery?

and why

you really are about as low as you can go lurcherprick ,luckily for you these lads are still on here saying what they are going to do, i would have give you a limp by now ,why would you want to destroy someones relationship on a hunting forum you f :censored: king scum bag

and why

You realy are a prick arnt you. why would anyone beleive anything you post when a hand full of lads of this site have had dealings with you and not a 1 got anything good to say about you :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Think it might be good idea if u just f**ked off before people someone pays you a vist!!! :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::whistling:

i only wish you was from my end as i love giving wee silly boy's like you a good seeing to and i dont just say it i mean it i am from a rough area people like you would not last a second your scum trying to break some couple up

dont you have nothing better to do with your life rather than piss forum menbers off as you have done many times before no person on here want's you on here now do us a fav and f....k off

regards

must be a good relation ship if he is on about f*****g about and as i have said i have text messages to proove and txts speak louder than words eh scott he no s im that right he wont accept my p.m no more how s that then??

Is this guy for real ?

What a f****n knobhed, first messing someone about and now tryna break up someones relationship ? :wallbash:

Are you wrong in the head or were you just born a f****n prick ?

:censored::censored:

Doesnt look like your too popular on here does it mate ? Hope you get a good old beatin from someone.

I know i would if you were f*****g me about like this

Butch

Edited by Little Butch