pups born this morning

post-13182-1206204575.jpg

pups that you have been waiting to see boys meg looks feked like see has had hard dig

i hope u not selling them people like yourself might call u a puppy peddler :tongue2:

no im giving them to to friends mate people that work there dogs not fools like you and kreet that deal them to make a few quid one is going to hunt kennels to a very good friend the terrier man is over the moon with the last dog he had off me and wonts to keep the line going :tongue2::tongue2: you can only dream of dogs like these :whistling::whistling:

post-13182-1206217758.jpg

here mate i dont even know kerrat or whatever his name is i like to read a good read not aload ov crabbing shite and as for putting me in the same book as him i only breed a dog for me and ov coars i want top dollar for them coz there r only out ov the best dogs and i keep them all till 4/5 month to see the best and sell the rest now you couldnt get me to breed any dog if i didnt want a pup because they r more hassel than enough now i have got a litter ov irish staffs out ov propper dogs but i havent advertised them and only 2 out ov left and the one i was keeping died the other day the vet said it was pigs heads but there have had them before now i dont work my staffs but the breeding is there

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pups that you have been waiting to see boys meg looks feked like see has had hard dig

i hope u not selling them people like yourself might call u a puppy peddler :tongue2:

no im giving them to to friends mate people that work there dogs not fools like you and kreet that deal them to make a few quid one is going to hunt kennels to a very good friend the terrier man is over the moon with the last dog he had off me and wonts to keep the line going :tongue2::tongue2: you can only dream of dogs like these :whistling::whistling:

here mate i dont even know kerrat or whatever his name is i like to read a good read not aload ov crabbing shite and as for putting me in the same book as him i only breed a dog for me and ov coars i want top dollar for them coz there r only out ov the best dogs and i keep them all till 4/5 month to see the best and sell the rest now you couldnt get me to breed any dog if i didnt want a pup because they r more hassel than enough now i have got a litter ov irish staffs out ov propper dogs but i havent advertised them and only 2 out ov left and the one i was keeping died the other day the vet said it was pigs heads but there have had them before now i dont work my staffs but the breeding is there

PORK OR PIG IS BAD FOR DOGS MATE DIDENT YOU KNOW
well mate you have been shouting the ods now u blocked me carnt send msg coward
DONT WAIST MY TIME ON PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE A CLUE

how can u say dont have a qlue you dont know me you call every one a puppy peddler thers only one peddler and your back peddling now alls i was saying is why get involed with what every one els is dooing? now a man has just asked u if there r lakies and u took the piss u fking need a hiding gladly do it now wos giz ya number and we will sort it out the man sounds like one arragant c unt needs knocking down a peg or 2

yes i did mate but never had any problem dont even think it was that that was the vets easy way out ersonaly i think he was posined by somit

yes i did mate but never had any problem dont even think it was that that was the vets easy way out ersonaly i think he was posined by somit

so havent u give a dog a pigs head what do u think all the cooked bones r out ov the abatwar?

DONT FEED PORK BONES I GET FROM WHERE I WORK ON WEEKEND PART TIME BEEF BONE LEG BONE :thumbdown:

so havent u give a dog a pigs head what do u think all the cooked bones r out ov the abatwar?

DONT FEED PORK BONES I GET FROM WHERE I WORK ON WEEKEND PART TIME BEEF BONE LEG BONE :thumbdown:

here mate we can crab each other all night and go on like school yard kid and get nowere eather sort it out toe 2 toe or shut the feck up

how can u say dont have a qlue you dont know me you call every one a puppy peddler thers only one peddler and your back peddling now alls i was saying is why get involed with what every one els is dooing? now a man has just asked u if there r lakies and u took the piss u fking need a hiding gladly do it now wos giz ya number and we will sort it out the man sounds like one arragant c unt needs knocking down a peg or 2

SO WHITE LAKELANDS HAVE BLACK ON THEM THEN MATE NOT TAKING THE P1$$ JUST PUTTING HIM RIGHT ON IT AND KNOCKING ME DOWN A PEG OR TWO YOUR NOT WORTH LOOSING SWEAT ON :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SO WHITE LAKELANDS HAVE BLACK ON THEM THEN MATE NOT TAKING THE P1$$ JUST PUTTING HIM RIGHT ON IT AND KNOCKING ME DOWN A PEG OR TWO YOUR NOT WORTH LOOSING SWEAT ON :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i tell u what u going on like a daft little kid just forget about it then if you dont want to break a sweet play ground gosip of a bullie when he gets stood up 2

ye but er i carnt be bothered crank

nice pups earth...when sam has pick of the litter and i have mine you will keep a bitch back for your self..you will have one puppy to peddle!!!! :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

here mate iam not calling no one a puppy peddler if i was i would be as bad as him and yes cracking little pups i might ask for the last one :clapper::clapper: