American digging.......

• 2 months later...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought forward for Andy Super Dogs...but i cany see any pictures?...maybe this computer?..just enmpty rectangles with a small red cross in the corner?...hope you can see 'em andy!.. :good:

Kye,..

Guest scouseniklurcherman
:good: GREAT PICTURES,THEM RACOON'S LOOK BIG :D

exellent read must say wat a f****n life lol

:good: GREAT PICTURES,THEM RACOON'S LOOK BIG :D

exellent read must say wat a f****n life lol

Very nice pics. :) Rabbit and hares out west are great stuff -- lots of them and open ground too. Visit Kansas sometime, Kye -- a rabbit man's dream. Bunnies from the sky. :D Porcupines are a serious thing. Hope the dog is allright after that. Be careful of those things around camp too -- they love salt and if you leave your boots out a porcupine will eat them down to the soles. Had it happen to me once :blink:

As for terriers and lurchers in America, the law is no different than for any other type of hunting. If you have a state hunting license and are in season, you are good to go. On private land there is little enforcement of small game laws, and often a complete waiver. On public lands (as is often the case out West) the equation is different. For more, see >> http://terriermandotcom.blogspot.com/2006/...nting-with.html

Patrick

Yeah, Kansas will be visited buy me on a regular basis when im in MO...coyotes, hares and rabbits will be on the menu there me thinks!... :good: ,..try and get some video clips for you boys when we get moved!...

Hopefully, fingers crossed, i should be getting a little black pup from two guys off of here...i will make a post every month to show his progress, but its not set in stone, you know what these pups are like!...grow like weeds!..lol.

Kye,..