KHAN JIHAD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if such a handsome dog was owned by a 'scruffy' (unkempt) person, is there no justice in the world , and just imagine if said 'scruff/unkempt' person was to do as he wished with his own prope

Posted Images

my mate had the litter brother to Khan , he was a belter but sadly died think in an RTA

they from probly the fastest lines of salukis in the UK

sorry to hear i bred khan there was 8 in litter 7 dogs 1 bitch john lennon had the bitch dogs top and bottom of country what colour was he ps khans mother and sisters were the fastest salukis in country

i think he was black or black and tan..was called bill , owned by KT from the NE ,heres a pic of another litter sibling to Khan Jihad

this dog is owned by JZ from lincolnshire

hamishjihad2.jpg

Cracking animal :clapper::thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
dont know what pups he has thrown but hears a pic of him hes the red dog!! :thumbs:
the bitch in the pic is mine a very good bitch day or night a red bitch from this unison done 4 out of 4 yesterday on the big land lucky enough it was all caught on film so it will be put onto dvd the litter brother is also running very well doing 2s and 3s on big land
they still on about this . :wallbash: .bet he wont touch a fox :wankerzo4: :lol:

It was only a matter of time :blink: ..your probably right BUT could yours do 4/4 on the big land?..obviously pre-ban i'm talking of here? All the best PP.

they still on about this . :wallbash: .bet he wont touch a fox :wankerzo4: :lol:

It was only a matter of time :blink: ..your probably right BUT could yours do 4/4 on the big land?..obviously pre-ban i'm talking of here? All the best PP.

probably not . but im not asking that sort of coin 4 a dog.

his he the only dog 2 do it. ;)

some lying c**t recon he had 17/17 on here a bit back .

now thats what i call a dog :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

my bitch is out of him.

This looks a nice animal.. is this the bitch you mean brookie..

I think Brookies means the red bitch his daughter bred, Michaelhunters bitch is killing them singlehanded as well though ;) a lot of the Khan gear seems to be coming good for the lads that have them :clapper: atvb Richard

i hear Khan is going to a very well bred open class Derby winner sired greyhound bitch next week ;) they should be very fast with the saluki stay in them.

That should be a good lining and hopefully produce some decent pups, at least he hasn't gone to some 'scruffy' tw@t ;) I heard he has landed on his feet again and got himself an excellent home, atvb Richard