jil has taken a beating

Guest bigredbusa

Guest bigredbusa

come in from work , checked the ferts and the hob has smashed the granny out the jil , her back looks like a dug to rabbit .

back to the drawing board. anyone got any litters now ? i need a jil and a hob ( both small)

Guest bigredbusa

well this is the thing , i kept them apart for a bit and she started showing signs ( but not full on ) so i put her back to him and he just went like i did when i was 18 :)

he has skinned her back .

i have also had two ferrets gone missing as they got out and the salukki next door killed one of them and one hasnt been seen but one of mine got grabbed off one of the salukis next door and i managed to get there in time and it was still alive but one of its back legs have got muscle damage but not brocken and it is makin a slow rocovery i am lookin for a hob and a jill if any one has got any in the durham area let me know thanks

i have also had two ferrets gone missing as they got out and the salukki next door killed one of them and one hasnt been seen but one of mine got grabbed off one of the salukis next door and i managed to get there in time and it was still alive but one of its back legs have got muscle damage but not brocken and it is makin a slow rocovery i am lookin for a hob and a jill if any one has got any in the durham area let me know thanks

Well i would make sure the ferrets cant escape again before getting anymore to be on the safe side :thumbs:

I too would suggest sorting the security of your hutches first, but firstly can I point out,

DONT HIJACK OTHER PEOPLES POSTS

that post has no connection with what the first poster (bigredbusa) was talking about, if you want help or advice, or just to tell your story, open your own topics :doh: