the world of fighting dogs, by Dr, Carl Semencic

• 1 month later...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate fighting dogs is pure cruelty and ive seen it done and its wrong do the world a favour and chuck it in the bin

It may be cruel but it happens so deal with it, but theres nothing cruel about reading a book is there.

Edited by hawker1

I once owned a reprint of the Marquise de sades "The 120 days of sodomy" doesnt mean I practiced it,its just a book mate,interesting reading I am sure :victory:

how much you looking for it fella
mate fighting dogs is pure cruelty and ive seen it done and its wrong do the world a favour and chuck it in the bin

Well thats sensible.....so you are admitting to committing an illegal offence and then telling another lad its wrong to read a book !!!

how much you looking for it fella

Well thats sensible.....so you are admitting to committing an illegal offence and then telling another lad its wrong to read a book !!!

come on then mate hows it ilegal 'what to own a dog errrrrrrr ok mate i take your word

i got a top a.b but i could not fight her can post pics if anybody wants to see them shes bred out of james top doller

:icon_eek:

You are quite correct.

This book is called "The world of fighting dogs", it is about the dogs that used to be fought, their history and breeding etc. It isn't really about the fighting of dogs.

I'm curious as to how he'd be doing the "world a favour" by chucking it in the bin?

Either way, this is a for sale post, not a comment box for misguided individuals who think they know what they're on about.

Mackem ............. you erm ............ wouldn't erm .......... still have that book would you?? :whistling:

:icon_redface: Buggering ladies is still called sodomy? I hope so! Men aren't my thing! :blink::blink:

And so the book gets bumped again! :thumbs:

i got a top a.b but i could not fight her can post pics if anybody wants to see them shes bred out of james top doller

You are quite correct.

This book is called "The world of fighting dogs", it is about the dogs that used to be fought, their history and breeding etc. It isn't really about the fighting of dogs.

I'm curious as to how he'd be doing the "world a favour" by chucking it in the bin?

Either way, this is a for sale post, not a comment box for misguided individuals who think they know what they're on about.

Mackem ............. you erm ............ wouldn't erm .......... still have that book would you?? :whistling:

:icon_redface: Buggering ladies is still called sodomy? I hope so! Men aren't my thing! :blink::blink:

like i said whatevers cleaver me old mush

You are quite correct.

like i said whatevers cleaver me old mush

i would still like to know how owning a dog is ilegal but mybe the bin is to much mandi kekka rocker jookels gel for shooshin cushty bok