all in all since the ban on hunting lurchers terriers etc i wouldnt waste my diesel or hard earned cash as half or more of these game fairs were never intrested in my sport and well why give them your dosh for not alot back realy , would rather be somewere else , many year i new lurchers were doomed and well thye never helped us much until to late

Whin

your spot on

may it snow and snow tomorrow...

yes i was there yeterday , bloody freezing , would have been warmer in the fridge , never won owt showing , but who cares , it's a day out , won a heat of the straight racing ( bit short though )but got slaughtered in the final , the winner was a very fast starting dog , and we could'nt catch it , congratulated the winner all the same , as it's only a bit of fun,

but unfortunatly a dog broke it's leg there on friday , my commiserations to the dogs owners for there sad loss

Edited by dennned
Guest traceyg
Whin

your spot on

may it snow and snow tomorrow...

yes i was there yeterday , bloody freezing , would have been warmer in the fridge , never won owt showing , but who cares , it's a day out , won a heat of the straight racing ( bit short though )but got slaughtered in the final , the winner was a very fast starting dog , and we could'nt catch it , congratulated the winner all the same , as it's only a bit of fun,

but unfortunatly a dog broke it's leg there on friday , my commiserations to the dogs owners for there sad loss

well i must be off my trolley went back again today spent a bloody fortune :icon_eek: