• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New bulldog shovels £15 +pp got a few here at the moment also some steel newcastle grafts plus some four and six inch shovels all bulldog with fibreglass shafts all the same price cheers tatty.

could u ring me on 07768-716716 ref shovels.cheers the charlie

New bulldog shovels £15 +pp got a few here at the moment also some steel newcastle grafts plus some four and six inch shovels all bulldog with fibreglass shafts all the same price cheers tatty.

would you be able to send them over here im in ireland would take a graft and two of them shovels cheers.

Hi mate im interested in ur spades can u bell me to sort out payment and p+p cheers Liam

Hi mate im interested in ur spades can u bell me to sort out payment and p+p cheers Liam

• 2 weeks later...
there cheap will they fall apart

if you dont want one, why slate them off, I have one, and its gone a full season with no worries, and Ive given it some punishment

dont get ur knickers in a twist only asking

• 7 months later...

hi tatty, do you still have any of the round mouth bulldog shovels left mate, i snapped mine this morning while out digging and need to replace it A.S.A.P .