Hunting with Hounds the real post...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As luck would have it... we had to check some earths close by.... These gamebirds can't be let out as a troublesome red one had been taking them....  :icon_eek:

So we entered a Russell dog into what looked a promising spot....

and lo and behold, he started to bay...  :whistle:

cracking pics [bANNED TEXT] went outwith local hunt today and the old bill landed at 2pm some shit had reported us for illegal hunting we told the boys in blue we were tail hunting and they went to a car parked up the road which happened to be two anti.s that had reported us so toook the car reg number V541GRM a red toyota yaris they did;nt stop long when the police left them fcuk the ban :haha:

Guest knocavoeboy

i dont have a problem with how much wealth those that hunt have. i think all hunting is great i have only seen packs hunt on tv and in videos. would like to see it some day. my point was that did the support for anti hunting lobby come from high profile hunting. you know the out of sight out of mind idea. i know that the class structure in hound pack supporters varies greatly and that for many people including yourself it is your entire lively hood and way of life. my point was just is it possible that the ban of all hunting with dogs to catch and kill the intended quarry which has now been made illegal fanned the flames to ban hunting with dogs as it stands now in england and wales. hope this articulates my point more clearly.

Guest knocavoeboy

sorry swansea jack. i have said what i wanted. your post started my train of thought on the subject. i will leave it now for folks to compliment you in your photography and successful day hunting.

Cracking pics. Glad to see you out there being proud of what you are doing. Same can't be said of our local pack, sneaking about in ratcatcher. Luckily for me I don't have to go too far for a better craic. F**k the ban!!!!

Guest sportsman

Some really nice pics of your day's hunting swansea jack. I like the story to accompany them too, feels like I was there with you. Keep the batteries charged in your camera so you can take and post more great pics.