for a laugh,how many would like a bird like her

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_eek: your some ticket........................ :laugh::laugh::laugh: what else don't you do? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well plenty but not for airing on here thats for sure :laugh:

your not backwards at coming forwards kay are you :laugh:

i love a good boob job,waist of time them what just hang down no life left in them :laugh::laugh:

:icon_eek: your some ticket........................ :laugh::laugh::laugh: what else don't you do? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well plenty but not for airing on here thats for sure :laugh:

your not backwards at coming forwards kay are you :laugh:

i love a good boob job,waist of time them what just hang down no life left in them :laugh::laugh:

Oh no i am very forward :laugh:

live an ordinary life my foot, what other woman gets all her meals cooked for her, house tidyed, brekky in bed, :whistling::whistling: god help that poor man,......................................... :thumbs::thumbs::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: i'll have to have a word in his ear.......................... :laugh:

live an ordinary life my foot, what other woman gets all her meals cooked for her, house tidyed, brekky in bed, :whistling::whistling: god help that poor man,......................................... :thumbs::thumbs::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: i'll have to have a word in his ear.......................... :laugh:

I am going to be like a rake by xmas , unless he does my tea before he goes to work at 2pm when he starts his new job :laugh: he knew i was a flighty madam when he met me , i couldnt possibly change my ways for a man, never :laugh:

fook me i've heard it all,that poor hen pecked man....... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

takes all kinds eh................

but thought you being of the older generation would be an expert cook................................... :whistling:

SORRY DEAR :laugh:

fook me i've heard it all,that poor hen pecked man....... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

takes all kinds eh................

but thought you being of the older generation would be an expert cook................................... :whistling:

SORRY DEAR :laugh:

He is far from hen pecked, he just knows i know better :laugh: my mothers generation cooked homely meals , mine doesnt seemingly its when you hit your late 30's & realise theres more to life than shitty nappies & alperbetty spagetti :laugh:

quiet kay my misses may read this christ sake women last thing i want is to be helping here with womens work :clapper:

well we carry & bare your little treasure & then look after them , so there comes a point when you want to be a woman again in your own right , not just a mom & a wife, if you combine all 3 it can be quite fun :D

all the men are the best cooks anyway who want to eat over cooked meat ,no thanks ,i like mine pink with blood still coming out, just the same as going down having a bit of gravy really :icon_redface::whistling::laugh:

So are the best hairdressers & nail technicians :laugh: