where did my logun lamp

flinty

ive got a great tip for giving the logun lamp a power boost of light and distance throw ,,,, first very carefully remove the standard bulb,,,,, now here comes the fiddly bit insert a small candle and light it,, LOL LOL them things is crap no wonder your tryin 2 flog it lol

ive got a great tip for giving the logun lamp a power boost of light and distance throw ,,,, first very carefully remove the standard bulb,,,,, now here comes the fiddly bit insert a small candle and light it,, LOL LOL them things is crap no wonder your tryin 2 flog it lol

Wow great start, only 8 posts and already slagging other peoples items off. Always best to keep comments like that to yourself.

As for where's the post gone? are you a donator? If you are then just put another ad. If not a donator then thats probably why it's gone

i havent recieved no warnings and i tryd to put it in the for sale and it said im not permited to post in this section for some reason could you please sort it out for me stubby thansk alot flinty

as already quoted in another post flinty, to advertise in the for sale secton, you need to become a donator to the site (£5 per year) not bad, what can you get for a fiver nowdays, you then get extra picture posting prefrences, plus the ability to post in the for sale section

non donators sometimes try selling items in sections other than the for sale one, this is not allowed, posts would then get deleated and a warning given to repeat offenders, 5 warnings and you could get a ban

me and my dad share the same youser name and he has donated the £5 so i duno why it wont let me post in classified section . flinty

I'd say it was pretty simple..you are not showing as a donator against the user "flinty".

me and my dad share the same youser name and he has donated the £5 so i duno why it wont let me post in classified section . flinty
then all I can say, is ask your dad :hmm:

maybe he regested with a different e mail address

theres no rules about sharing a sign in name, but should one of you, get more warnings than the other, or both combine, you could find yourselfs getting a ban, quicker than others, if that makes sense

1st i have heard of a warning i am going to donate myself as im seling my s410 soon aswell so how would i go about doing it and we have to share the same user name as i have already used are email addy and it wont let us use it again thanks flinty

you and your dad could both have different sign in names, most servers provide you with more than one e mail address

funny how new members, never read the rules which are plastered all over this site, then say, 1st Ive heard of it,

advice; before adding any more posts, read all the rules, you can get warnings for lots of different rule breaking

to become a donator, click on the "my controls" top right of page, scroll down, left side of page, you'll see options, paid subscriptions