Duty Free

Does anyone know the legal limit on baccie and fags that you can bring back?

No limit on stuff from countries in the eu, Although our all powerfull goverment have "Recommended limits" :wallbash: outside the eu, still something like 400 fags and a couple of bottles of booze

I "recommend" you bring back as much as you can carry :yes: But for your own consumption of course. ;):yes:

Make sure to stick to one brand, then they cant argue its not for personal use.

Just on the subject, of smoking, my home town [barnsley] has announced its to make smoking illegal outside all pubs/bars...the first in the country.Now i,m an ex smoker, and hate it, but that is going way too far in my book...what do you think?

Just on the subject, of smoking, my home town [barnsley] has announced its to make smoking illegal outside all pubs/bars...the first in the country.Now i,m an ex smoker, and hate it, but that is going way too far in my book...what do you think?

wouldnt even bother me, never go in pubs and clubs and i only smoke select herbs so i've never been able to smoke in public anyway, must admit though the crowd outside a pub are making the place look untidy, cant see how they'd enforce it though, is there a set distance you have to be from the pub before you light up?

Way too far, i'm a reformed smoker, but i never agreed with the ban in the first place, i always felt there should have been an option for landlords and customers alike, the landlord chooses if he wants a smoking pub and the customers choose if they want to go in it. Simple.

Getting more like a dictatorship every day.

duty free baccie great half the price-made in the uk goes over to spain-turkey-etc and comes back here and still half price.what a ripoff country we live in were taxed on everything and then taxed again on things.keep the duty free gear comeing in the uk :victory::victory::victory:

Well said daz, I am with you on this one mate!

Done it a few times and NEVER buy on ferry etc. Its down as DF but stilll marked up. I do France involving work trips they are as good as gold. Super markets are all French produce (in Breittany anyway) apart from Vodka,Whiskey etc and I can get a bottle of 12 year Macallans for £10 a bottle,Astarr Azzuri 35p a bottle. It has too be done.......baccy though is 1/2 price in the Tabacc shop. Go for it. As much as you can carry.

Just a simple question whats you views on Duty free's like tobacco, perfumes, alchol and so on.. :notworthy:

:hmm: you could always ask my Mrs.............................................she served a spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure for importing it :laugh::thumbs:

What was she importing mad al and how much, also what was the consequences.

Im thinking of doing the odd trip a week to Jersey or Geurnsey i know its not as cheap as france but you can still save a fortune. :drink:

eleven months, but home in five and a half on a tag :thumbs: wine spirits and baccie from the continent to the tune of £59K. If you think that "do the crime and serve the time" is how it ends up you're in for a shock. Try thinking insurance/credit rating/employment etc for anything up to ten years after the event and the loading that is put on stuff if you are fortunate to find anyone who will accept you and you are talking a lengthy sentence :drink:

duty free baccie great half the price-made in the uk goes over to spain-turkey-etc and comes back here and still half price.what a ripoff country we live in were taxed on everything and then taxed again on things.keep the duty free gear comeing in the uk :victory::victory::victory:

this is why they banned smoking because of all the cheap imports, nothing to do with health, if it was about health they would ban fat people from mc donalds if they cant tax us on it they ban it

WHAT A GREAT GOVERNMENT WE HAVE :censored:

Just a simple question whats you views on Duty free's like tobacco, perfumes, alchol and so on.. :notworthy:

:hmm: you could always ask my Mrs.............................................she served a spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure for importing it :laugh::thumbs:

Im thinking of doing the odd trip a week to Jersey or Geurnsey i know its not as cheap as france but you can still save a fortune. :drink:

eleven months, but home in five and a half on a tag :thumbs: wine spirits and baccie from the continent to the tune of £59K. If you think that "do the crime and serve the time" is how it ends up you're in for a shock. Try thinking insurance/credit rating/employment etc for anything up to ten years after the event and the loading that is put on stuff if you are fortunate to find anyone who will accept you and you are talking a lengthy sentence :drink:

why didnt she show the jury the picture with the speedos in her defense? thats enough for anyone to drink and smoke 60grands worth of duty free

59k f*****g hell :shok: