Changing air rifle?

Guest buster321c

Guest buster321c

Hi guys , im thinking of changing my Webley Stingray .22 for a BSA Precharged . I like the look of the bsa precharged range and the chance of a multi shot seems appealing so can anyone give me a bit of advise on changing to precharged , prices , advantages and disadvantages , accuracy , and do i try a .177 or stay with my .22 . This is someting i probably wont do for a few months just want to bounce some ideas around . Cheers guys , Buster :gunsmilie:

That's like asking for the meaning of life, Buster! :laugh:

You missed out "why does everyone go shooting!"

There are so many different options available and certain things appeal to different people. If you narrowed it down to a particular rifle maybe someone with experience of that rifle could offer some tailored advice??

Edited by ChrisJones

im looking for a pcp multi to [bANNED TEXT]

got 3 on my list falcon , bsa s10 , or the one every one on here rates s410 was going to look this weekend but ive had to spend some of me fund on food lol end of the month shortage£££

im going to hold the s410 classic +carbine first .

then the falcon ,then the s10

Guest buster321c

Ok then it1ll be between the,the bsa superten mk 3 carbine , the bsa ultra multi shot and the bsa hornet multi shot carbine ,so if any one has experiance with any of these guns can you tell me what you think cheers , also i might keep my webley cause i like it and get the new rifle in .177 :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

post-8054-1203886594.gif

post-8054-1203886695_thumb.jpg

post-8054-1203886908.gif

Edited by buster321c
Ok then it1ll be between the,the bsa superten mk 3 carbine , the bsa ultra multi shot and the bsa hornet multi shot carbine ,so if any one has experiance with any of these guns can you tell me what you think cheers , also i might keep my webley cause i like it and get the new rifle in .177 :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

I've had a super10,great accuracy but miles to heavy! had a Ultra and it spent most the time back at bsa with various problems! Their are two guns that i would recommend to anyone and that would be the AA s410 if your on a budget and if you want a gun to last a life time buy a weinrauch hw100k. I have both these guns now and i can honestly say i have never had a problem.

It's probably best to let a BSA shooter tell you the best about them. I don't like the 10 shot magazines that BSA use as I find them very fiddly in the field, but that's purely down to the size of my hands and my dexterity (or lack of).

As has been mentioned above, if you want reliability and ease of use I'd take the HW100 over any rifle currently on the market.

Hang on to the Stingray. I have one myself and it's a great bit of kit. Cheap, reliable and with enough ft/lbs to take all legal quarry.

Edited by ChrisJones

ok buster,

i use a super ten bull barrel and have found it will put pellet on top of pellet from 30 yards all day long,the ten shot mag is very easy once you get the hang of it and i have sausage fingers lol,took two rabbits within 12 feet of each other the second one never heard the shot ,very quiet indeed.the only draw back i have is that its a little on the heavy side but willing to put up with it because every thing else is sooo good hope this helps :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

I also have the S10 and love it. It takes a while to get used to installing the bottles and pumping them up is a workout. The trigger is the best of any gun I have ever shot and accuracy is amazing!! I love this gun. I decided to get this over the S410 as it was built stonger and has a consistant regualtor.

well tryed my four rifles s410 ,2 falcons ,bsa s10

yep i went for s10 ive ordered mine bullbarrel carbine cant wait felt so right stocks nice balance when aiming ,looks wow i cant wait to get it bsa back order next week they say they will have more rifles built lol ran out of pellet pins thats what they told me ................