HW99S

Chid

I have one, bought it new about 6 or 7 years ago for just short of £200 I think. It is quite powerful, not far from the limit I would suspect though I have not checked it. It is fairly accurate and reasonably light. I removed the iron sights to fit a telescopic and this leaves screw holes and the grooves showing on the end of the barrel so not that nice looking. I tried to get a silencer but could not find one that would fit without having to butcher the barrel. A silencer would perhaps not have been much use anyway as it clonks and clangs a bit when fired. I used it fairly successfully for hunting for a couple of years before upgrading to a pre charge (AA S410). Took lots of rats and rabbits with it but it was noisy so the first shot needs to count.

All the best

AF

Don't know if this will work but it's the best I can think of, and I do know it works with Theoben if anyone ever wanted to check their rifle.

If you rifle is a genuine import it will have Hull Cartridges stamped on the barrel. As far as I'm aware they're the only official importer of Weihrauch guns.

Try contacting them through their website Hull Cartridges

Give them the serial number, of the rifle, and they may be able to give you some of it's history.

Failing that send an email to info@weihrauch-sport.de

Again give them the serial number and ask for any info on the rifle.

Edited by ChrisJones