Youre best catches ferreting!

LARGE AMOUNTS DONT MEAN JACK SHIT , SOME OF MY BEST DAYS NO NETS JUST A COUPLE OF GOOD DOGS IVE HAD 20 AND 30 JUST WITH DOGS, WITH NETS HAD OVER 68 ON MY OWN AND TWO DOGS , ALONG THE BORDERS EARLY NINTIES COULD HAVE KILLED HUNDREDS A DAY WITH A FEW KEEN FERRETERS , AND WITH GUNS AND BOLTING ,THE BARREL WOULD HAVE MELTED AHAH

WHEN I USED TO SELL THEM TO EDINBURGH ZOO AND GAME DEALERS HAD 450 IN A WEEK FERETS BOX TRAPS AND DOGS, ON THE RIGHT LAND WITH WELL SCHOOLED RABBIT DOGS AND FERRETS IVE HAD HUNDREDS YOU CANT BEAT FOR SPORT THE FERRET DOG AND BLEEPER COMBO , AND PURSE NETS WHEN THE COVER IS SHIT AND TO DANGEROUS FOR DOGS ,I LIKE QAULITY NOW AND ONCE YOUVE KILLED LARGE AMOUNTS UNLESS GETTING PAID MEANS NOTHING ALL THE BEST , BUT I MUST ADMIT EEVERY KEEN HUNTER SHOULD HAVE BIG DAYS TO WET THE APPETITE ,

I HAVE BEEN UP ROUND KINGGUSSIE, JUST CAMPING YEARS AGO, AND I CAN CONFIRM THERE WERE MILLIONS OF BUNNYS :yes:

MY BEST DAY IS 73 THAT WAS LAST YEAR UP THE YORKSHIRE DALES , JUST ME AND RAMBO OF smoochers.

HAD A LOT OF 40s 50s OVER THE YEARS AND ONE 60 , BEST SOLO EFORT WAS 51 THAT WAS ALSO DONE IN QUIK TIME ABOUT 5 HOURS.

BUT LIKE WHIN SAID ITS ALL ABOUT , THE AMOUNT OF RABBITS WHERE YOUR HUNTING , STANDS TO REASON IF THERES LOADS THERE , YOU WILL CATCH MORE.

HERES THE 73

pics123001.jpg

THIS WAS AFTER THE FIRST WARREN 32 OR 33 I THINK

pics123003.jpg

My best is 3 lol ive not been to many good places and i only started ferreting a couple of weeks ago and we dont use anyfinder equiptment so you know..

Once i get 2 jills of my own i think me and a mate i reckon on my new permisson i think i could get 15+ if im lucky :p i know some one who goes up to scotland every saturday and come back the next day with 200 now that sounds good ferreting fun to me :p just goin out guns ablazin :gunsmilie:

I HAVE BEEN UP ROUND KINGGUSSIE, JUST CAMPING YEARS AGO, AND I CAN CONFIRM THERE WERE MILLIONS OF BUNNYS :yes:

MY BEST DAY IS 73 THAT WAS LAST YEAR UP THE YORKSHIRE DALES , JUST ME AND RAMBO OF smoochers.

HAD A LOT OF 40s 50s OVER THE YEARS AND ONE 60 , BEST SOLO EFORT WAS 51 THAT WAS ALSO DONE IN QUIK TIME ABOUT 5 HOURS.

BUT LIKE WHIN SAID ITS ALL ABOUT , THE AMOUNT OF RABBITS WHERE YOUR HUNTING , STANDS TO REASON IF THERES LOADS THERE , YOU WILL CATCH MORE.

HERES THE 73

pics123001.jpg

THIS WAS AFTER THE FIRST WARREN 32 OR 33 I THINK

pics123003.jpg

Good one mate nice to see the water bowl. :bye:

simon some times it is the numbers game as some poor farmers takeing a hammering , but yes its qaulity ,i dont think i hardly used a purse net this year but still catch more than gets away gang handed with ferrets and good catching dogs , when i got paid of clients not many got away but now its you scratch my back and ill flush your foxes hares and veni the lat decent days ferreting with dogs we had twenty on a hard type of qaurry good going as there not many clear areas but the dogs done well so did the ferrets all the best