whats better??

lawzy

which cal is better .177 or .22

Totally depends on you. I've been brought up on .22, so it's what i'm used to shooting with. If you can, try to get a go of both, then see what suits you. What I would suggest though, that if you're new to hunting with air rifles, that whatever cal you choose, you get some good paper punching sesions under your belt, so when in the field, you can be accurate. :thumbs:

which cal is better .177 or .22

Totally depends on you. I've been brought up on .22, so it's what i'm used to shooting with. If you can, try to get a go of both, then see what suits you. What I would suggest though, that if you're new to hunting with air rifles, that whatever cal you choose, you get some good paper punching sesions under your belt, so when in the field, you can be accurate. :thumbs:

ye first i need to sort out my scope and then im goin straight back to hunting rabbits on my uncles land

Mk = mark. The model version number. eg. The first model out is the Mk 1. The second is the Mk 2. etc.

PCP = Pre Charged Pneumatic.

Hope this helps.

I've got a Mk 1 s200 here, and I cant fault it. No problem with the bolt, but it's suffering from 'Rattly stock syndrome' :laugh: It dosn't effect the preformance, but it's a bit annoying! It's held up well for 6 years, and still going strong. My dad's got a s410. great gun, and the magazine works like a charm. Both nice guns, but for some reason, I prefer to shoot with the s200. :thumbs:

hi i am after a s200 do you fancy a swap for a weirach hw90 k with tasco silver antler scopes 3x9x40,silencer in great condition,you can take the scopes off the s 200 if you want,the best gas ram on the market
Mk = mark. The model version number. eg. The first model out is the Mk 1. The second is the Mk 2. etc.

Hope this helps.

I've got a Mk 1 s200 here, and I cant fault it. No problem with the bolt, but it's suffering from 'Rattly stock syndrome' :laugh: It dosn't effect the preformance, but it's a bit annoying! It's held up well for 6 years, and still going strong. My dad's got a s410. great gun, and the magazine works like a charm. Both nice guns, but for some reason, I prefer to shoot with the s200. :thumbs:

hi i am after a s200 do you fancy a swap for a weirach hw90 k with tasco silver antler scopes 3x9x40,silencer in great condition,you can take the scopes off the s 200 if you want,the best gas ram on the market

im not looking to swap but might be selling soon when i get me a s410 so if you would like to buy tell me

Hope this helps.

Na mate, but thanks for the offer! I grew up shooting a HW35 export, weirach make good guns. Why do you want to swap?

Hope this helps.

Na mate, but thanks for the offer! I grew up shooting a HW35 export, weirach make good guns. Why do you want to swap?

i am looking for a s200 for my 13 yr old son the hw90k is a very powerful rifle but to heavy for him,mad al is after the 90k ,hes looking to get me a s200 for it,i am more than definately interested in the s200,give me or madal first refusal i will collect the gun either way.thanks