whats better??

lawzy

S200 :thumbs: , best value for money PCP there is :drink:

yes but i have owned a old version of the s200 ( with the two piece stock with no crooves cut out )

and i have noticed that the bolt blows back and the piece of stock surrounding the air cylinder

moves and is just over all poorly made. well it is apparently made in russia. ( but i am not sure )

i wish picking a gun was easyer

yes but i have owned a old version of the s200 ( with the two piece stock with no crooves cut out )

and i have noticed that the bolt blows back and the piece of stock surrounding the air cylinder

moves and is just over all poorly made. well it is apparently made in russia. ( but i am not sure )

I've the one with the CZ barrel and have never had a bit of bother with it :hmm: , couldn't tell you what MK it is to be honest but it's a great little rifle :drink:

I've the one with the CZ barrel and have never had a bit of bother with it :hmm: , couldn't tell you what MK it is to be honest but it's a great little rifle :drink:

i dont know all the abreviations like mk and pcp so can u spell it out for me please

Mk = mark. The model version number. eg. The first model out is the Mk 1. The second is the Mk 2. etc.

PCP = Pre Charged Pneumatic.

Hope this helps.

I've got a Mk 1 s200 here, and I cant fault it. No problem with the bolt, but it's suffering from 'Rattly stock syndrome' :laugh: It dosn't effect the preformance, but it's a bit annoying! It's held up well for 6 years, and still going strong. My dad's got a s410. great gun, and the magazine works like a charm. Both nice guns, but for some reason, I prefer to shoot with the s200. :thumbs:

Mk = mark. The model version number. eg. The first model out is the Mk 1. The second is the Mk 2. etc.

PCP = Pre Charged Pneumatic.

Hope this helps.

I've got a Mk 1 s200 here, and I cant fault it. No problem with the bolt, but it's suffering from 'Rattly stock syndrome' :laugh: It dosn't effect the preformance, but it's a bit annoying! It's held up well for 6 years, and still going strong. My dad's got a s410. great gun, and the magazine works like a charm. Both nice guns, but for some reason, I prefer to shoot with the s200. :thumbs:

alan key underneath the stock stops the stock moving ive just done it like 5 sec ago i was just wondering wat it did and found out it stops it rattleing as much but dont tighten it to hard because u wont be able to get the cylinder in

not being funny but that site is naff

I don't get you. You asked for info, and someone gives you a link to the best source for Air Arms guns. You then go and make a stupid comment like that. :doh: What sort of info are you after?

I don't get you. You asked for info, and someone gives you a link to the best source for Air Arms guns. You then go and make a stupid comment like that. :doh: What sort of info are you after?

easyer to find info

easyer to find info

S400/410 Carbine Specification.

O/A length 885mm Stock Beech, Walnut & Thumbhole Walnut

Barrel length 395mm Std power 12ft/lbs maximum

Weight 2.48kg Shots 60 (.177) 80 (.22) per 190bar fill

Loading Bolt action FAC power Up to 24ft/lbs 32.5joules .22 (5.5mm) only

Caliber 4.5mm(.177") & 5.5mm(.22") FAC shots 20 per 200bar fill

Filling pressure 190bar (2750psi) std power FAC filling pressure 200bar maximum

Alll taken from the Air Arms site.