• 22 wmr
    • 17 hmr
    • 17 m2
    • 22 hornet
    • 20 tactical
    • 50cal muzzle loader
    • 17 rem
    • 22 short

Can always be interesting to see peoples reactions although this one shouldn't be too complicated.

I'm curious though, your list is extensive but within it, no sign of 16g which is certailny used a bit, and if you are up to .223 why no .222. Also, no mention of the air rifle, they take vast numbers of rabbit every year!!!!

Probably one or two more as well.

Cheers

Guest bunnykilla1
Can always be interesting to see peoples reactions although this one shouldn't be too complicated.

I'm curious though, your list is extensive but within it, no sign of 16g which is certailny used a bit, and if you are up to .223 why no .222. Also, no mention of the air rifle, they take vast numbers of rabbit every year!!!!

Cheers

this is in the rimfire centerfire and shotgun section not air rifle

Cheers

this is in the rimfire centerfire and shotgun section not air rifle

It was a simple enquiry ..if you intend to answer one third of it with a crass response what about the other two thirds...I seem to recall a 16g is a shotgun and a .222 a centrefire rifle.

got loads of rabbits over here, i use my .22 lr BRNO with a parker hale moderator sub-sonic ammo and a 3-9 x 40 scope. Zero'd to 75 yds. i go for a rib cage shot so as im a bit more sure of a hit. The only noise that seems to scare their friends off is the sound of the bullet impact. dont know if a different type of bullet would help.

tonyetone

Let's be honest here, bunnies die with whatever we can lay our hands on at the time - be it an air rifle or a 50BMG. For me anyway, the benchmark for a calibre's power is 'what happens when this hits a rabbit?'

it's not very scientific, but it's fun ;)

got loads of rabbits over here, i use my .22 lr BRNO with a parker hale moderator sub-sonic ammo and a 3-9 x 40 scope. Zero'd to 75 yds. i go for a rib cage shot so as im a bit more sure of a hit. The only noise that seems to scare their friends off is the sound of the bullet impact. dont know if a different type of bullet would help.

tonyetone

Just wondering where's "over here" ? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

tonyetone

Just wondering where's "over here" ? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

on the west coast of scotland, the island of islay. lots of bunnies but no foxes.