Why Would Someone Do This

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find Jenny, that EVERYONE on LL condemned this action "fwuffy bunnies" and working folk alike :whistling:

Glad to see how much you value the support of the folks who felt sorry for you when you lost Griif, by ridiculing them on here :(

I don't know what you're on about Kaye, I'm not ridiculing anybody :angry: I only cross posted ..... wtf?

I value everyone's support on LL, weather they are anti or not, I don't need you to tell me otherwise.

ETA that the term fwuffy wuffy doesn't really strike me as ridiculing :blink: What I stated previously is true: there are some people on your board who are a bit radical about their anti feelings. I respect them and their opinions and I would call them fwuffy wuffy without ever meaning to be derrogatory. I also wouldn't argue with them about how they feel. They're entitled to their views which is why I didn't see the point in responding on the other thread.

Perhaps in future you could contact me directly if you'd like to attack me - as you seem to so often jump at the chance - instead of doing it on a public forum.

I read it the other night and was absolutely disgusted!! :censored::censored: The cat and dog shelter is only a few minutes away on foot, the fecking sh*ts could have taken the dogs there and dumped them!! At least they would have died humanely if they couldn't find a home for them. Why do they do it?? How can they do it??!! What is wrong with some people?? :cry::thumbdown:

I saw some of those too ... I chose to ignore them.

As you may or may not have noticed I didn't. It pisses me off when a story like this emerges and some narrowminded idiot presumes that it must have been some working owner who didn't give a toss about their dogs!

I don't care if people take offence to my post on that topic but I will not sit back and let people slag off working owners just because they don't agree with working dogs or killing fwuffy wuffy bunnies.

I hunt and i'm proud of that fact, i'll not sit back and hide it just because i'm in a minority amongst bunny huggers!

Ya, I know. Stupid comments ... but some of the folks on there are so radically fwuffy wuffy, you could say stuff till you're blue in the face and it wouldn't help a thing.

For the RECORD, what I meant above was basically that I am in no position to argue this point with 'fwuffy' types. Many of the fwuffies I make reference to are excellent people whom I would consider friends, who have given me emotional support and are, imo, absolutely brilliant - fwuffy or not. But sometimes people make stupid comments; myself included.