Why Would Someone Do This

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rip there f*****g lungs out and make em eat it if i caught the muggy c**ts doing that to dogs or any animal come to think about it.

Going back a few months now there was reports in Taunton and Bridgewater canal of pike being found in the reeds with the mouths soan together

with braid, i tell ya i would love to find the people who done it and do the same to them.

Take the hammer to em hammerandnail.gif

What boggles my mind is that the police don't take it seriously - anyone who does that sort of thing to an animal is quite likely to do something horrible to a person.

Anyone in that area who's lost dogs fitting their descriptions might want to look into this.

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I caught up with someone who did that :censored::censored: Makes me feel rather violent actually :angry:

you find that most of the people that are cruel to animals are cowards them selfs that noramally have been bullied, with animals they know they have control and the power to do what they like , they cant do it to humans, so they have to show that they are dominant over something unfortunatly its animals.

I saw some of those too ... I chose to ignore them.

As you may or may not have noticed I didn't. It pisses me off when a story like this emerges and some narrowminded idiot presumes that it must have been some working owner who didn't give a toss about their dogs!

I don't care if people take offence to my post on that topic but I will not sit back and let people slag off working owners just because they don't agree with working dogs or killing fwuffy wuffy bunnies.

I hunt and i'm proud of that fact, i'll not sit back and hide it just because i'm in a minority amongst bunny huggers!