"Turk"& his son "Disciple"

This is my Turk dog after he had been on a 26lb coon.Soon as he drove in,the coon grabbed his head forcing it down.The first thing he could bite,was the groin,where he dug in,and stayed in that hold.He bit hard and deep,and bled the coon out.

turk1.jpg

turk3.jpg

This is Turk's son "Disciple" @ 1yr old,on his first coon.He found it and finished it himself.

WXD4.jpg

WXD1.jpg

Thanks guys.As far as the groin hold,that was a first for Turk.As Terrierman said,the coon was a big strong one,that forced his head down,and that's the first thing he made contact with.I've had him bite one coon's paw off,as it was on his head.He seems to take a hold of what he can,and work from there.His son,was on his first coon,so I think with experience he will change it up(maybe?).

Clancy,

Rattler is just sitting for now,as we're letting him mature a bit.I'll let you know when he gets back out.

craig

This is my Turk dog after he had been on a 26lb coon.Soon as he drove in,the coon grabbed his head forcing it down.The first thing he could bite,was the groin,where he dug in,and stayed in that hold.He bit hard and deep,and bled the coon out.

turk1.jpg

turk3.jpg

This is Turk's son "Disciple" @ 1yr old,on his first coon.He found it and finished it himself.

WXD4.jpg

WXD1.jpg

superb looking dogs mate , look a bit like my patterdales with a bit more bull , good hunting