Indestructable Lurcher

i would of thought some sort of bull x may be a deer hound /grayhound /bull / grayhound /// but i agree about the saluki been bred to run hard /rocky ground.. all depends on what stuff you want to run it on :hmm::hmm: but this is just my apinion

Edited by roadrunner

the best feet on dogs ive had were saluk types and collie or kelpie crosses but they were bred of good footed dogs ,feet is inherited something i look for when i breed and mouth ,and tempement for its no doddle out nightly in all weathers all the best

In my opinion which aint worth much, BULL X's have the worsed feet going for a running dog, how anyone can rate a BULL TERRIERS foot as Good for a running dog does make me wonder. :no:

Theres a vast differnce in the hare footed saluki and a collie or herding cross, I have seen awful collie x feet and saluki x feet.........A nice tight substantial foot is what I like to see, for running the hills and stone down here.

Get a dog bred with good feet, you jut have to know what your looking for ;):whistling:

id have a bitch like tomo`s kelpie x i know a few people that say there feet are indestructable,remember tomo saying something similar about his too. ;)

thats a very nice thing to say :thumbs: and to be honest she has got excelent feet , far better than Visa's feet ( saluki type).

although the new pup i have ( saluki type) looks at this early stage as if she is blessed with good feet.