rabbit stare

who owns up to ever being stared out bye a rabbit ??

you get it in your sights it looks at you ,stares at you like reading your soul ,

do you shoot ?

its gone to late its ran away .???

the stare

ccome on own up some new shooters might not of seen it yet ??

Guest little_lloyd

Yes they look at me,...And then wish they had not ;)

Same with the little lovely cute fluffy babby squirrels you can get up to them and thee like 'ohh hello what are you doing,, going to feed me' And i look back at them and say 'yes heres a led pellet to chew on'

Yes they look at me,...And then wish they had not ;)

Same with the little lovely cute fluffy babby squirrels you can get up to them and thee like 'ohh hello what are you doing,, going to feed me' And i look back at them and say 'yes heres a led pellet to chew on'

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

you get it in your sights it looks at you ,stares at you like reading your soul ,

do you shoot ?

the stare

You want to stop taking those magic mushrooms when you're out in the fields celtic. :icon_eek:

do you shoot ?

the stare

Yeah & i can hear the rabbit saying " look into my eyes, nothing but the eyes ,look into my eyes, when i count to 10 you will be in a trance :icon_eek: " :whistling:

Just incase you ever forget, once the said RABBIT is in the scopes, SHOOT THE FECKER :thumbs:

true story .when i was old enough to walk run throw i visited my grandad who had rabbits id never seen rabbits up close before ....

now my grandad and my dad remember what i did as a kid i do a little ...

i put my fingers in the cage and a rabbit bit me then my relative tried whos same age it bit him so we killed them all with our bare hands +help from a garage so all 16 rabbits died ,my grandad went nuts my dad nearly killed me ..

so ive hated the fluffy cute bunnies all my life die bunny die . :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

true story cross my heart