Hi does anyone know where i can get 1 x .22lr & 1 x .17HMR magazines from to fit my cz 452 rifles??

Cheers

Daz

pritty much any rifle shop...look through your local phone book...expect to pay £16 for a 10 shot 22lr mag and £3o for a 5 shot 17 hmr mag....

MORGANS FARM SERPPLIES ,,,,OSWESTRY SHROPSHIRE

MINSTERLY RANGES SHROPSHIRE.......both stock them

.22LR Magazine part numbers, can't help with the .17.

MAGAZINE-01 5-shot metal

MAGAZINE-01A 5-shot plastic

MAGAZINE-03 10-shot plastic

Available from all stockists apparently although I am assured Fultons at Bisley carry them.

5 and 10 shot .22 plastics mags are usually between about £25 and £27.

Someone said £16 ...please tell me where, I want one at that price!

Thanks

Deker

.22LR Magazine part numbers, can't help with the .17.

MAGAZINE-01 5-shot metal

MAGAZINE-01A 5-shot plastic

MAGAZINE-03 10-shot plastic

Available from all stockists apparently although I am assured Fultons at Bisley carry them.

5 and 10 shot .22 plastics mags are usually between about £25 and £27.

Someone said £16 ...please tell me where, I want one at that price!

Thanks......

if you read my post, phone 118 24 7 and ask for morgans agriculteral supplies in oswesty shropshire they sell them for £16 cz 452..22lr plastic 10 shot mags...smart arse!!!!!! :feck::boxing:

Deker

if you read my post, phone 118 24 7 and ask for morgans agriculteral supplies in oswesty, shropshire they sell them for £16 cz 452..22lr plastic 10 shot mags i bought two a few months ago...smart arse!!!!!! :feck::boxing:

if you read my post, phone 118 24 7 and ask for morgans agriculteral supplies in oswesty, shropshire they sell them for £16 cz 452..22lr plastic 10 shot mags i bought two a few months ago...smart arse!!!!!! :feck::boxing:

Thank you!

But I don't get your problem, £16 is unbelievably cheap so I want one (or more), whats the problem with that!

get them direct from cz even the steel ones http://www.shop-cz.com/objects/1057015717.html i ordered two last thursday night got them at 9am monday

Landrover

Help me out here, I looked into doing this a while back because they are so much cheaper but I seem to remember delivery came out daft at £25-£35 or something like that...without being rude can you give me the whole lowdown on the total finacial situation here!

Cheers

Deker

deker the postage is dear for airmail but its fast and was the only place i could get the steel ones, for two mags (10 shot) and postage i think it all came to £55 :thumbs:

:thumbs: Thanks Landrover :thumbs::thumbs:

Appreciate....do I see an opportunity here?????? How many people may want some mags...what about getting a worthwhile order together and getting direct, with a bit of luck we could all save a few quid as the British prices are daft in comparison with prices direct from CZ???

Discuss! Comment!!! :victory:

Cheers

Deker

PS some of you may also find this useful.......http://czowners.ipbfree.com/index.php?